About Memo Pundits
Webinar on ‘ADR: Skill Set and Practice’
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform which imparts knowledge in the field of mooting. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on the Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always fun!
About the Webinar
“Alternative Dispute Resolution” is the most preferred dispute resolution mechanism which widens the scope of making career in ADR field for law students. Memo Pundits is delighted to organise a webinar on ADR:Skill Sets and Practice, a webinar that would help law students learn nuances of ADR field. Participants will get insights about different ADR skills and practices required to make career in ADR field.
About the Speaker
Iram Majid is director of Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation (IIAM) and Executive Director of Asia Pacific Centre for Arbitration and Mediation. She is also a mediator with United Nations global panel for Ombudsman and is trained by CEDR for investor State mediation and the Harvard Law School for Advance Meditation Programme on Negotiation. She is co-founder and Secretary General of International Federation of Mediators in France and has won BIAMAC top 10 mediators award in Asia-Pacific Awards, 2019.
Details of the Event
? Date: 20th December, 2020
? Time: 4PM – 5PM.
? Platform: Zoom
? Registration Deadline: Dec 20, 12:00 PM
? Date of the Webinar: Dec 20
? Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the enent.* (Please read the terms and conditions given below)
? Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the Webinar.
? Registration fee: FREE
? Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided with e-certificates.
Registration link: Click here
*Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
1. All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and certificates will also be provided on this group.
2. It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
3. On completion of the session, all attendees must share their experience summarising the webinar in 3 points through a LinkedIn post. It is also mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits in that post.
4. Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in disqualification.
5. The post must be shared within 5 days of the webinar or you will lose your eligibility for the certificate.
6. All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criterias shall be provided with e-certificates within 7 days from date of the Webinar.