About the Opportunity
Call for Blogs: The International Law and Policy Society (ILPS), an academic society of the National Law University, Odisha (NLUO) is calling for blogs and the submissions are thereby on a rolling basis.
International Law and Policy Society (ILPS) is a student-run, research society of NLUO. ILPS has been established to provide through research, working papers, publications, seminars, conferences, projects and engagement, a platform for intellectual dialogue on contemporary issues of international law and foreign policy. Emphasis of this society is on public international law, international affairs and foreign policies of different nations. The society aims to engage with various stakeholders such as scholars, universities, policymakers, think tanks and intergovernmental organizations.
Pursuant to its research mandate, ILPS started The International Law and Policy Society Blog in October 2019. The Blog has featured significant posts from legal practitioners, leading academicians, and students. They now invite submission from students, academicians, law practitioners, and every international law enthusiast.
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The submission should be an original work between 1000-1600 words. However, flexibility is allowed if the content so requires and the quality is maintained.
- All relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text.
- The article must be submitted in a MS-Word document to [email protected]
- The e-mail must include a brief description of the author and a formal picture of the author. The subject of the e-mail shall be “Submission of Blog Post”.
- The authors are encouraged to provide a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article.
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgement of the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board. The Boards shall try its best to update the authors within 20 days from the day of acknowledgement.
Email – [email protected]
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.