Internship Opportunity at Center for Study and Research in Intellectual Property Rights (CSRIPR), NUSRL Ranchi
About the Center
Center for Study and Research in Intellectual Property Rights (CRISPR), at National University for study and Research in Law, Ranchi, Jharkhand is founded in response to an escalating need felt by scientists, lawyers, technologists, and companies. The object was and still is, to gain a thoughtful knowledge in patent, trademarks, design, and copyright law.
More in meticulous the CSRIPR wishes to gain a better insight and glimpse into new and evolving areas of intellectual property law(such as the protection of software, semi-conductor products and biotechnological inventions, standardization and technology transfers) and the general problems of patents, trademarks, designs and copyright.
To concertize these objects the CSRIPR will organize a manifold of activities on an interdisciplinary level. These activities include fundamental research the gathering of documentation, organizing conferences, and scientific service to the community. Because of its various activities, the CSRIPR will acquire an established reputation on the national as well as on the international level.
Nature of Internship
- The internship is purely research-oriented and drafting centric.
- It would revolve around the realm of Intellectual Property Rights concerns.
- It shall be conducted virtually as a work from the home initiative.
- The interns are expected to prepare research articles and reports as per the instructions from the internship coordination committee.
- Interns will be expected to submit the research work within a specified time-frame which shall be examined by the Research Analysts and after final submission; they will be allotted their next topic.
Who is it For?
People with good writing and drafting skills would be preferred.
Number of Interns Required
Who can Apply?
Students pursuing an Undergraduate or Post-Graduate program in the discipline of Law and having good research skills and are willing to continue with Research work, may apply.
Duration of Internship
1st February, 2021 to 28th February, 2021 (4 Weeks)
Last Date to Apply
26th January, 2021
In case of any difficulty in submitting the application, reach out to us at csripr[at]nusrlranchi.ac.in or kindly contact:
Dr. M.R.S. Murthy: +91 8580322036
- Harshal Bhale: +91 6200557528
- Shouraseni Chakraborty: +91 8910879404
Official Brochure: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.