Legal Internship Opportunity with Advocate Saksham Malik | Policy Consultant: Apply by August 21, 2021
A Delhi based lawyer and consultant providing litigation, advisory and policy consultancy services. Expertise in competition law, technology laws and human rights laws. On a mission to revolutionize public discourse in law, making it significantly social justice centric. Routinely engaging in professional photography.
About Legal Internship
Looking for 2 long-term interns currently in the final or penultimate year of their graduate degree.
who can intern for at least 3 months.
The candidate does not necessarily need to be from law school.
Requirements include: interest in tech, antitrust and human rights law and policy, at least one past internship in the policy space as well as a decent research portfolio. Impressive research and writing skills are crucial for the internship.
Perks include a small stipend, an opportunity to learn the practical aspects of running a policy consultancy and potential client engagement.
Start Date and mode of Internship
The internship will start in the first week of September and will be entirely remote.
If interested, kindly send your CV and a few writing samples pertaining to tech, antitrust or human rights law and policy to [email protected]
Apply by 21st August 2021
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – JUNIOR ASSOCIATE, POLICY RESEARCH at Moolya Foundation (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Devyani International Limited (Apply Now)
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at POSH at Work, Mumbai (Apply Now)
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity at SoOLEGAL: Apply by August 30, 2021
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Apollo Consultancy, New Delhi (Apply by August 26)
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Spoon Money Financial Services, Pune (Apply Now)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.