Call for Papers: National Social and Legal Research Journal (NSLRJ) is open access, peer-reviewed and bi-monthly online publishing journal which aims to publish the unique and qualitative works in the legal and social areas. It follows the double-blinded review process for the assessment of works guided by highly qualified and experienced scholar editors. NSLRJ invites Blogs, Short Articles, Long Articles, Research Papers, Essays, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries, Case Analysis which should be original works of the author, arranged/structured and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the organisation.
ABOUT CALL FOR PAPERS
National Social and Legal Research Journal (NSLRJ) is inviting unique, unpublished and qualitative submissions of manuscripts like Short Articles, Long Articles, Research Papers, Case Commentaries, Case Analysis, Book Reviews etc.
Authors will be provided with a certificate of publication and a soft copy of the published paper. There is no publication fee.
Call for Papers: Any theme related to the social and legal issues/aspects is acceptable.
Call for Papers: Any Student, Scholar, Academician or Educator from any field of education or any sincere citizen will be eligible for the publication.
- The manuscript shall be original work of the author(s) and unpublished.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A uniform style of footnotes (for example, as per 19th or 20th edition Bluebook or OSCOLA guide) should be there.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of three members is allowed.
- The submission should be vested with the Name of author(s) and their designation.
The NSLRJ invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
- Research Papers: (3500-8000 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (3000-4500 words, including footnotes)
- Short Articles: (1500-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1200-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Note: An Abstract should be up to 250 words only and 5 keywords should be mandatorily included in the same word document as a part of the submission.
The deadline for submission of the manuscript: 28th February, 2021
The publication/Certificate will be released on a rolling basis within 72 hours of confirmation of selection.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
The work can be sent at [email protected].
For more information, visit our website www.nslrj.in
COPYRIGHT AND PLAGIARISM POLICY
- The submission should be original, unpublished and non-plagiarized. They should exhibit originality in thought, critical evaluation, and careful interpretations.
- The NSLRJ shall have all the Copyrights of the manuscript after submission. For the effect of the same, authors have to sign a copyright form after selection of the manuscript.
[Note: NSLRJ shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue]
- A certificate of publication to the author(s).
- Soft copy of the published paper.
- Cash Incentives to top 3 papers of the issue.
For any queries and clarifications, reach us at [email protected].
You can also contact us at: – +91-9430914470 (Rahul Bhushan)
+91-9660840551 (Rituraj Soni)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.