About IMS Law College
IMS Law College, Noida which was established in 2004, is the first law college in Gautam Buddha Nagar to have started B.A., LL.B. 5-year degree programme. The college is known for its academic excellence and value-added education. It caters 5-year law degree courses like B.A., LL.B., B.Com., LL.B. and LL.B. 3-year degree courses to the aspirants to be competent legal professionals. It imparts world-class education in the discipline of law.
Besides, its parent body, IMS-Noida has also collaborations with several Universities overseas and seeks to imbibe a global mindset into its students. Most importantly, there is also a strong focus on research and IMS encourages its faculty and students to undertake consultancy projects with corporates. In order to explore the various dimensions of English language and Literature, IMS Language and Literature club was constituted in 2019. Since then, it has been organizing various national and international webinars to benefit the research scholars and academicians apart from the students of literature.
About the webinar
International Webinar on “Basics of Linguistics” on February 8, 2022 at 4:00 PM via Microsoft Teams
Every human being uses language daily and in different situations. All human societies, whether small or isolated, use language. The scientific study of language is called linguistics. Linguists try to understand the nature of language and they seek to discover the difference between human language and the communication system of other beings. This webinar will introduce you to linguistics. The main and key concepts of linguistics and also the subfields and specialized branches of this field will be presented. Anyone interested in understanding how languages work and how they can give us insights into the human mind is welcome to join. This webinar is useful if you want to get a quick introduction to linguistics.
· Faculty Members
· Research Scholars
· Anyone interested in the event
Farideh Nikpour is a Ph.D. candidate in linguistics from Shiraz University in Iran. Her field of interest is computational linguistics. She is currently working on automatic methods for identifying metaphors in the Persian language.
E-certificates to all the participants.
Deadline: Register by 7 February 2022 at 11:59 PM
Convener-Prof. Govind Prasad Goyal-WhatsApp no.-+91-997-112-9012
or Join WhatsApp Group here
- Internship Opportunity – Judicial Integrity Network in ASEAN, UNDP : Apply by 19th May
- Legal Internship at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Jobs – 17th May 2022
- Assessment Internship at Arcum Global, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: International Seminar (12th Virtual) on Changing Dimensions of Media Law [June 25th] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By June 2nd
- Know Your IP Week-23 Online Lecture/Webinar on topic: Contemporary Developments in Trademark Registration on 21-05-2022 by DPIIT IPR-Chair, Osmania University
- Arbitration Lecture Series by GNLU: 20th May 2022
- Legal Internship at Duroflex, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Legal Internship at Yotta Infrastructure Solutions, Mumbai: Apply Now
- 3rd Edition of Project Dhananjay – Dhananjay 2022 by CAN Foundation (Financial Aid for NLU Graduates): Apply by 31st May 2022
- Legal Internship at Blockcube, Gurugram: Apply Now
- 3rd Shamnad Basheer Essay Competition on Intellectual Property Law (Prizes Worth 30k) by Spicy IP: Submit by 14th July 2022
- Legal Jobs – 14th May 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with stipend) under Adv. Pratiksha Roy, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Synergy Partners, Delhi: Apply by May 17!
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration Essay Writing Competition 2022: Submit by May 26!
- Paralegal (Contractual) at Vice Media, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates, Bangalore: Apply by May 22!
- Legal Internship at SoOLEGAL, Delhi: Apply by May 16!
- Legal Internship at NSG Law, Chandigarh: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.