2nd National Article Writing Competition by Legal Youth Council: Register by 16th March 2021
About the Organisation
Legal Youth council is an initiative undertaken by a group of students who aim to reach out to the world regarding the outgoing members of the legal fraternity. We plan to connect law students through a robust platform that provides resourceful insight on law related topics for the ever-growing legal aura. Through this portal, we will provide valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field and also put forward quality legal content for the masses.
About the Article Writing Competition
In an effort of improving the creation and dissemination of research evidence, Legal Youth council is organizing the 2nd National Article Writing Competition to advocate the views of intellects on varied aspects of day-to-day life. While pursuing their goals, Pen Acclaims commit to partnering with the most public so as to ensure their best interests are served.
Article Writing Competition: Submissions that deal with any aspect of Social-Legal, Techno-Legal & Economics-Legal Issues will be considered. The participants are free to explore other field as well in the scope of law.
The Article Writing Competition is open to all the Undergraduates, in any stream, enrolled in any recognized institution/University in India.
- Every article must have a title.
- The Article must be submitted in English language only and must be in Microsoft
- Submission to be made at [email protected] with Subject “ARTICLE SUBMISSION” in Word Format: (.doc/.docx).
- Only one submission per author is permitted.
- All entries should include a cover page specifying the name of the author, institutional affiliation, course and year of study, e-mail address, and contact number.
- Any identifying information should not be mentioned anywhere in the text of the article and violation of the same shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- Plagiarism of any nature will attract immediate disqualification.
- The suggested word limit for the Article is 1500 words. Please do not exceed the word limit; Otherwise, the entry will be disqualified.
- The ARTICLE should be typed in CALIBRI, Font Size-12, Line Spacing-1.5, and Justified.
- The margins should be 1 inch or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Citation to be done in APA format.
Individual Author – 100/-
Co-Authors – 150/-
Last date of payment and registration: 16th March, 2021
Last date of submission: 21st March, 2021
Declaration of Results: 28th March 2021
· 1st Prize: Certificate of Merit + 1000/- Cash Prize + Internship opportunity
· 2nd Prize: Certificate of Merit + 500/- Cash Prize + Internship opportunity
· 3rd Prize: Certificate of Merit + 300/- Cash Prize + Internship opportunity
· Top 10 entries will get Certificate of Excellence
· 30 percent off on online courses by Legalyouthcouncil.in (To all the Participants)
· E-Certificate of participation will be provided to all the Participants.
You can use the mode Google Pay, Paytm, Phonepe: 7982658881
UPI- [email protected]
The write-up would be evaluated in terms of:
- Writing Skills in terms of content
- Innovative ideas
Click here to register for Article Writing Competition
Email ID: [email protected]
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.