In view of Covid-19 pandemic, the regular Competition Commission of India (CCI) internship programme has been suspended for the time being. However, for the benefit of students, the Competition Commission of India will continue its Online Internship beyond March 2021 and upto June 2021.
Internship Details: Competition Commission of India
- For April 2021 to June 2021 Online Internships, eligible applicants whose applications received by 1st of preceding month (for example, for internship of April 2021-application should be received by 1st of March 2021, for internship of May 2021- application should be received by 1st of April 2021 and for internship of June 2021- application should be received by 1st of May 2021) shall only be considered. Applications mandatorily be in the prescribed format available on CCI website at https://www.cci.gov.in/sites/default/files/cci_pdf/internships1.pdf. Applications in other formats shall be rejected summarily. Statement of Purpose should be accompanied with the application.
- Applicants shall submit their applications duly signed/ endorsed by their colleges/institutions in the space specifically provided in application form with the heading ‘CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION BY INSTITUTION’ Or in alternative, applications must be accompanied with a scanned copy of email/letter from the respective institution certifying that the student is a bonafide student of the institution and pursuing the course (with year) mentioned in the application for internship. Such email/letter must be issued by Dean/Registrar/HoD/Director/Authorized Officials. Applications shall be sent online only. Hard copies of applications shall not be accepted.
- The emails carrying such requests shall indicate “Online Internship during the month of
(mention intended month) 2021” as subject of email. All such requests for online internship must be sent at [email protected]. Applications sent at/addressed to any other email ID shall not be considered.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be allocated guides/mentors from amongst the Officers of CCI. The interns will be provided contact details of their mentors/guides for being in regular touch with them to complete the assigned work. The duration of online internship (a week/ two weeks/ three weeks/ a month) shall be decided by the mentor/guide depending on the work assigned. In first week of every month, online orientation programme will be organized for selected students by Advocacy Division of CCI. No request for internship beyond one month shall be accepted.
- On certification by concerned mentor/guide that the assigned intern has worked/completed the internship to his satisfaction, a certificate for the period of internship shall be awarded to the interns. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through contact details (email id) provided by them in their requests/applications.
NO STIPEND/HONORARIUM SHALL BE PAID TO INTERNS FOR ONLINE INTERNSHIP.
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.