The Centre for Development of Police Science Management (CDPSM), Rajasthan Police Academy, Jaipur, invites applications from eligible candidates to conduct research studies on different subjects.
Position Title: Research Intern
No. of Positions: 06 (Six)
Stipend: Graduates: Rs. 10,000/- PM; Post Graduates: Rs. 15,000/- PM
Location: Rajasthan Police Academy, Jaipur
Scope of Work: Carry out research activities, data collection from primary & secondary sources, data analysis and r port writing, knowledge dissemination
Duration: 3 Months
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduates/ Post graduates who have completed the degree in a relevant field such as Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, I.T. and Law from recognized Universities/ Institutions. Weightage will be given for outstanding academic track record.
- An experience of internship or participation in similar study/ survey in the field of research and documentation is desirable.
- Demonstrated interest in conducting of research study/ survey.
- Knowledge and experience of data analysis using statistical packages such as SPSS, STATA, ATLAS.
- Candidate should also be well versed with MS Office (Word, excel and powerpoint)
- Candidates having published papers will be preferred.
- Excellent English/ Hindi verbal and written communication skills, documentation skills, taking initiatives.
Duration of Internship
The Internship would be for 03 (three) months from the date of joining/ signing of agreement, for each of the six studies to be carried out.
The interns would be required to be based at Rajasthan Police Academy, Jaipur, during the period of internship. The positions might require travel to other districts of Rajasthan.
Internship Fee/ Stipend
Internship stipend of Rs. 15,000 pm * 3 Months = 45,000 /- is payable to candidates who are Post Graduates and Rs. 10,000 pm * 3 months = 30,000/- to Graduate candidates. Within city travel, no extra travel allowance will be given. For fieldwork related to the study (outstation), TA/ DA/ Local travel will be reimbursed as per actuals.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to please indicate their ability and availability to undertake the terms of reference above.
The selection will be based on technical evaluation. The evaluation criteria are mentioned within the terms of reference. Please note that applications without suitability note will not be considered.
We appreciate your interest in working with us, however, due to the large volume of
applications received, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Please upload requisite documents given below along with a cover letter highlighting your suitability for the role latest by 20th May, 2021 at [email protected] with subject line in separate files consisting of:
- One Page Suitability Note
- 2 references with mobile phone no. & E-mail address
- Please mention “Intern Subject” in subject line of the Application
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.