ABOUT VIDHI PARIVARTAN
Vidhi Parivartan is a legal platform that seeks to hone the skill sets of all the budding lawyers, aid the law students in all possible manner by optimum utilization of resources available at their disposal and thereby empower the legal fraternity eventually. The platform aspires to undertake a host of short, medium and long-term activities and programmes for the legal community to enhance their professional, academic and extra-academic progression.
It is committed for the cause of empowering especially the first-generation lawyers who face innumerable hardships in the profession. Moreover, it aims to live up to its motto of ‘Nyaydaanam Shreshtam Daanam’ through every activity that it undertakes.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL LEGAL QUIZ COMPETITION, 2021
Are you someone who loves taking challenges? If YES, then you are at the correct place.
Vidhi Parivartan through its 1st National Legal Quiz Competition aims to provide you a unique platform for testing your legal knowledge and understanding. This quiz shall not only help you in analysing your legal knowledge but shall also test your time-management skills. We assure you that this experience would be filled with knowledge, understanding, and happiness.
- This national legal quiz competition is open to all.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, college or university are eligible to participate in this national legal quiz competition.
- Only one submission per author will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Quiz shall have 100 questions. The subject-wise division of marks is as follows:
|Contract Law||20 marks|
|Constitutional Law||20 marks|
|Criminal Law||20 marks|
|Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)||20 marks|
|Current Legal Affairs||20 marks|
- Time will be of 60 minutes.
- Every question shall carry 1 mark, and there will be no negative marking.
- Link for the quiz will be shared with the participants 5 minutes prior the commencement time.
- The results shall be final and the authority for any modification or change shall vest with Vidhi Parivartan only.
FORMAT OF QUIZ
- The Quiz shall take place online.
- It shall contain only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The participant just needs a laptop/phone along with a stable internet connection.
- Last Date of Registration for the National Legal Quiz Competition: 13th May, 2021
- Date of Quiz: 16th May, 2021
- Declaration of Results: 23rd May, 2021
Per Participant: Rs. 80/-
Payment shall be made to Nancy Garg via Paytm or UPI on 8168515340 or you can Gpay or Phonepe to Anubhav Yadav on 9355118912
MODE OF REGISTRATION
Participants are required to fill in the Google form link provided below for the purpose of registration. The screenshot of the payment for registration should be attached in the Google form in order to successfully complete the registration. Once registered successfully, a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours.
The link given below will be active till 13th May 2021 (11:59 pm).
Registration Link – Click here
- Exciting Cash Prize to Winner
- Certificate of Merit to top 3 performers
- Certificate of Participation to all participants
- Internship opportunity at Vidhi Parivartan to top 10 performers
- 40% discount on publication in Vidhi Insight Journal
- 30% discount on CV & Cover Letter drafting service
- Free mentorship call with any one of our Mentors on-board
For any queries or clarifications regarding this national legal quiz competition feel free to contact Ms. Saloni Sancheti: Manager, Organizing Committee at [email protected] or call at 8499953410 or email at [email protected] or [email protected]
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.