BR Foundation is conducting a webinar on “ how to make a career in IBC”. The webinar would be held from June 19- June 20,2021.
We are pleased to inform you that Mr. Bahram N Vakil, Founder & Senior Partner, AZB & Partners is the keynote speaker for the webinar who has also been member of the Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee and is currently serving on a committee that has proposed amendments to the IBC.
We are pleased to inform that below are the other eminent speakers for the webinar:
- Dr. Neeti Shikha, Head, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy, IICA
- Satish Kumar Gupta, Management and Finance Expert & Ex-Resolution Professional Essar Steel.
- Raghuram Cadambi, Advocate, Karnataka High Court
Topics to be covered:
- Working in IBC teams of corporate law firms and the kind of work that IBC teams are involved in
- Opportunities to work in research and teaching in insolvency laws and how to absorb them
- Working as an insolvency professional and the challenges faced by insolvency professional in developing a career in IBC and way ahead
- Litigation practice in IBC in various forums including NCLT, NCLAT and Supreme Court
Those who are interested in learning from industry experts in IBC, please register through: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Interested people may also contact us at:
- ASEAN Youth Organisation Presents Master Class on “Role of Banking and Youth in meeting the UN SDG’s by 2030”: June 7, 2021
- Webinar on CV Building and Internship for law students by Justvocates: June 26, 2021
- Guest Lecture on “Life of a Lawyer (Prep to Present)” by Lighting Dreams: June 13, 2021
- Webinar on “Basics of Indian Penal Code, 1860” by AJ Associates: Register by June 18, 2021
- 2nd National Guest Lecture on Legal Activism by A2Z Legal Knowledge: Register by June 24, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.