About Journal (NJLRII)
National Journal for Legal Research and Innovative Ideas [NJLRII] is a peer-reviewed online journal on law and multidisciplinary issues published quarterly. The aim is to promote research work, enhance legal academics, legal awareness in the society and to promote original legal writing among law students and young academics. Also, to focus on bridging the gap between research and practice and Implementation of new and varied techniques of learning.
In furtherance of these aims, NJLRII publishes four Issues in its annual Volume. We welcome submissions on any area of law, policy, governance, commerce, humanities, social science, psychology and general. There is no limitation on the choice of topic, the only requirement is that it involves legal analysis with relevance to India. NJLRII provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Review, Case Comments, Legislative Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law and others too.
NJLRII is having [ ISSN(O) : 2582-8665 ]and purpose is to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of the law. Also, to establish a strong link between researchers and learners and to provide everyone with a common platform to enhance the development of learning standards. This Journal offers students, academics, professionals, to bring forward their views and ideas through a high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses. NJLRII welcomes contributions from all legal branches and others as long as the work is original, unpublished and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
National Journal for Legal Research and Innovative Ideas[NJLRII] invites original, unpublished content from all academician, authors, legal professionals and students, under the following categories-
•Short Articles: (1500-2500 words, including footnotes)
•Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
•Case Comments: (1800-3000 words, including footnotes)
•Research Papers: (3500-10,000 words, including footnotes)
•Book Reviews: (1500-3600 words, including footnotes)
[Note: Please don’t submit more than one submission until or unless your submission shall be disqualified.]
Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators or any student from Arts and Commerce Stream .
National Journal for Legal Research and Innovative Ideas [NJLRII] on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues believes in bringing certain reforms in the current system, by publishing brilliant submission on contemporary issues. The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of the law is important. Therefore, we do not emphasize on a particular theme. Contributors can submit their submission on any theme related to law, policy, commerce, humanities, psychology, social science and general.
Submission Guidelines ( How to submit?)
Procedure for Acceptance:
•On receipt of the contribution, the Editorial Board shall screen it to satisfy itself about the conformity of the contribution with the NJLRII condition & policy, scheme and style for submission of the Journal.
•It is mandatory to send an abstract while submitting the manuscript under the head of Research paper and Article of not more than 300 words including key . Every abstract should contain at least 3 keywords denoting the theme and relevance of main manuscript.
•The screened work shall be assessed by the nominated.
•A contribution recommended by the referee as fit for publication as such or recommended for publication with necessary amendments, if any, shall be considered for publication after the author would submit the amended paper accordingly. The author will be given two weeks (2 weeks) to carry out the changes so.
NJLRII will give along each of the selected manuscript author(s):
•Certificate of Publication.
•Top 3 (three) meritorious research papers will be provided a small token of thanks along with a small gift from the NJLRII Family.
•Please note the above-mentioned things will be sent to the Author(s) on their respective postal addresses.
•Every quarter we shortlist Top 1 Article or Paper.
Submission Deadline – 25 / November / 2021
Please note that all submissions must be as per the schedule mentioned above – no late submissions will be considered..ill be charged from the author(s) whose manuscripts will be shortlisted for the publication.
Official Website Link- CLICK HERE
- Lecture on “Adjudicating Bias: Stereotypes, Gender and Courts” By Ms. Jhuma Sen X Constitutional Law Society, NLUO: Oct 22!
- First Edition of International UILS Negotiation Competition By UILS, Panjab University: Register by Oct 25!
- Webinar on “Privacy as a Constitutional Tort” By School of Law, Mahindra University: Register Now!
- One-Week Multidisciplinary Workshop on “Interfaith and International Humanitarian Law” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘How the Law and Legal System in India has Failed to Deliver Justice” By Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH), RGNUL: Register Now!
- Webinar Series On “Contemporary Developments In Human Rights” Conducted By ILPS NLUO In Collab With HRLN: Register Now!
- Public Discussion on “Corporate Classics: A Roadmap ” by Samvaad: The Discussion Forum: Register Now!
- Essay Writing Competition – by Centre for Advanced Study in Criminal Law at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab: Submit Now!
- 4 Days Online Workshop on “IPR Drafting in India” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF): Register by October 13!
- 12th National Moot Court Competition, 2021 (Virtual) by School of Law, Christ University: Register by October 17!
- Mediation and Client Counselling Competition 2021 by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad: Register by October 15!
- Padma Vibhushan N. A. Palkhivala Memorial National Moot Court (Virtual) Competition, 2021 by MNLU Mumbai: Register by October 15!
- Call for Papers | Indonesian Journal of Law and Society Volume 3 Issue 1 (March 2022): Submit by December 10!
- Webinar on “Understanding due diligence process in IPR” by Vidhi Parivartan: Apply Now!
- LedX Debate Competition: Register by Oct 10!
- 7th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon Asian Jural Conclave, 2021-22 by Lloyd Law College: Register by Oct 20!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition on “India After Independence” by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Online Legal Quiz Competition 2021 by Lex Repository: Register by Oct 15!
- Webinar on “Tips for Drafting Legal Resume & Cover Letter” by Law Gardner : Oct 8!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- National Conference by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Submit by Oct 18!
- National Discussion On ‘Challenges In Online Contracts: An International Perspective” by CCCL, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: Register by Oct 11!
- Justice N. Santosh Hegde National Moot Court Competition (Online 29th-30th Oct 2021) by Alliance University: Register by Oct 20!
- Online National Level Legal Quiz Competition by Maharaja Agrasen School of Law: Register by Oct 15!
- Two Days Professional Workshop Cum Capsule Course on The Basics of Trademark & Patent by IJALR: Register by Oct 9!
- Call For Blogs| NLUO’s CPAJ Newsletter: Submit by Nov 28!
- Vidhi Parivartan’s Webinar On “Career And Future Prospects In Cyber Law In India”: Oct 3
- Webinar on “Traditional Knowledge as Intellectual Property: Opportunities and Challenges at the International Level” by Microsoft- IPR Chair-GNLU and DPIIT IPR Chair-GNLU: Oct 13
- Online Lecture on “Historical Survey of Child Rights Law in India” by Centre For Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, RGNUL: Oct 02
- Call for Papers | Volume II of the NLIU Journal for Labour and Employment Law (JLEL) | Centre for Labour Law (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal: Submit by Oct 31
- 7th National Client Consultation Competition by School Of Law, The Northcap University: Register by Oct 12!
- MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021 [November 26th -28th]: Register by 25th October 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – Patent & Designs process by School of Law Navrachana University X NIIPM Nagpur: October 9
- MediateGuru Mediation School – Batch 1 starts on 13th November 2021: Register by Nov 10!
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.