About the Internship at DevUp Global
The candidate should preferably have knowledge of public health, be well versed with public policy, stakeholder ecosystem and related regulatory processes in India.
The candidate will get an opportunity to plan and execute health policy projects; along with supporting research and writing for health and related areas.
Duration of Internship
Bachelors from science background / public health or public policy (related) fields. Or Masters students who are completing their final semester.
Interested candidates may share their CVs, a brief writing sample and short (100-200 words) paragraph on your interest in working in health policy/ public health field to [email protected] The last date to apply is 18th July.
Please note: The position has a potential of conversion into a full time opportunity depending upon a satisfactory performance and work completion by the candidate.
This opportunity was originally posted by Dr. Nalini Kaushik, Managing Director of DevUp Global Pvt. Ltd.
Are you a law student or a lawyer aspiring to work in leading law firms? LawSikho is bringing an ultimate 3-day FREE online bootcamp from 24-26 July, 6-9 PM (IST) to make your law firm job search easy
In this Bootcamp you will learn how to take your law skills and turn them into an eye-catching CV for top law firms, get yourselves noticed, about cover letter and much more. Click here.
- Call for Internship- DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University: Apply by July 20, 2021
- Legal Internship at Hans and Hans Advocates and Consultants: Apply by July 25, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation: Apply by July 28, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at V.A Law Offices, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Call for Participation: YouthxPolicyMakers Program: Apply by July 23, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates, Delhi: Apply Now
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.