Fortitude Learning is conducting an online certificate course on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 from August 20th-August 23rd, 2021.
About the Course
This course is a 4 day course on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Course, 2016 with an aim to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the Insolvency Regime in India along with the developments since its inception in the year 2016.This Course is properly tailored to cover various aspects of the Insolvency regime, to be taught by the finest minds in this arena. IBC Law Reporter is our media partner.
Topics to be covered
- History & Evolution of Bankruptcy Laws in India and the Introduction of IBC Code, 2016.
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution Plan.
- Role, Responsibilities of Resolution Professional along with the challenges faced.
- Formulation of Committee of Creditors and their role under IBC 2016.
- Role of Insolvency Professional in managing claims of various creditors.
- Valuation and distressed assets.
- IBC and Litigation Practice.
- Cross Border Insolvency.
- Resolution Plan.
- Liquidation Process and Role of Liquidator.
- Pre packaged insolvency resolution process.
- Insolvency Resolution for Personal Guarantors of Corporate Debtor.
Speakers for the Course
- Mr. Bahram Vakil, Founder and Senior Partner, AZB & Partners
- Mr. Satish Kumar Gupta, Ex-Resolution Professional, Essar Steel
- Mr. Sumant Batra, Managing Partner, Kesar Das B & Associates
- Mr. Ashwini Mehra, Retd. Deputy Managing Director SBI, Resolution Professional Punj Lloyd Ltd.
- Mr. Avinash Subramanium, Partner, AZB & Partners
- Mr. Ujjwal Ganguly, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Mr. Raghuram Cadambi, Advocate, Karnataka High Court
- Mr. Anand Srivastava, Partner, Link Legal
- Mr. Uday Khare, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Mr. Ashish Rathi, Co-Managing Partner, Lagrange Point Advisors LLP
- Mr. Divyanshu Pandey, Partner, S&R Associates
- Mr. Archit Grover, Vice President, Duff & Phelps
Interested people can register for the course through the following link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The last date for registration is August 18th 2021
Interested people may also reach out to us through the contact details given below:
E-mail ID: [email protected]
International business law work is soaring right now. Post pandemic, E-commerce companies, startups and large corporations have been growing at an incredible pace.
Learn how in 5 years, you can take your career to a new high in the international market by joining this FREE 3-day Bootcamp on “Career in International Business Law”, August 14-16, 2021, 6-9 p.m. Indian Standard Time. Click here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.