CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
About the Opportunity
here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join as a part of the in-house legal team
what will you do?
- run end-to-end contracting for a particular business line or any contracts provided to you from time to time which includes NDAs, service agreements, marketing agreements, saas agreements.
- review drafts received from counterparties, identify issues and discuss with legal team/business team.
- coordinate execution of contract life cycle management.
- conduct a comprehensive legal review of certain T&Cs / policies or template contracts of the company and suggest necessary revisions.
- support secretarial and board-related activities, regulatory filings, and external stakeholder management.
- research laws and regulations applicable to the company’s business or prospective business revolving around intellectual property, information technology, data privacy laws, KYC regulations issued by regulators such as RBI and SBI, regulations applicable to payments and financial services and e-commerce companies in india.
you should apply if you:
- have completed at least 3.5 years of five-year legal course related to contract law, company law, and intellectual property law.
- thrive in high ownership and independent environment and can handle high-stress situations.
- enjoy multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- are able to show curiosity and coach-ability in a dynamic start-up environment.
- are equipped with previous experience of internships in law firms / in-house positions.
- have a keen eye for detail.
how is life at CRED?
working at CRED would instantly make you realise one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realise pushing oneself is hard work. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
to make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. a show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game.
there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that’s for one to discover. if you feel at home reading this, get in touch.
How to apply:
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Inovatree Consultants LLP: Apply by Oct 8!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at JK Tech, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mantavya Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Skywards Law, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dave and Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Research Associates with Mithali Agarwal ( 3rd Year and above): Apply by Oct 10!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at TM Ventures Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at IndiGrid, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at P & P Associates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity under Geeta Kanwar: Apply Now!
- Research Associate at Sigma Chambers, Advocates and Solicitors: Apply Now!
- Winter Internship at Department of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice ( Nov-Dec): Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Invest India: Apply by September 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sapphire & Sage – Law Offices: Apply by September 27!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Gaurav H Sethi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Alpha AI: Apply by Sept 30!
- Internship Opportunity at Delhi Skill & Entrepreneurship University (DSEU): Apply by September 26!
- Legal Internship Opportunity ( With Stipend) at LegalPay: Apply Now!
- Online Legal Internship Opportunity with Adv. Ashish Panday [Delhi High Court]: Applications Open
- Research Intern at D91 Labs (an Initiative by Setu) with Stipend: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Intellect Juris Law Offices, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Credgenics, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Rujuta Phadke Intellectual Property, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Rera Advisor Juris Unitas LLP, Noida: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Think360.ai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Singapore International Arbitration Centre: Apply by October 31!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Sidhu & Singh Law Offices, Ludhiana: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at slotly.io, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Upscale Legal, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Intern cum Associate at RSLO & Advocates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Kontract Genie, Hyderabad: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at CFOCORP, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Juris & Juris, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at A&A Lawcorp LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Ochre India, Mumbai: Apply Now!
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.