About the Criminal Law Blog, HPNLU
With the object of furthering discussion on criminal law, The Criminal Law Blog welcomes submissions from students, academicians, law practitioners, and every criminal law enthusiast. The area of criminal law is not restricted and the blog intends to publish entries coming from domestic as well as international criminal law.
- The article should be an original work of the author and not under consideration for publication in any other Journal or blog. The work should not be plagiarised.
- Co-authorship is allowed for the articles.
- We prefer an article that does not exceed 1,500 words. However, flexibility is allowed if the content so requires, and the quality is ensured.
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12. Line Spacing is to be maintained at 1.5.
- All the relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the submission itself.
- The article must be submitted in an MS-Word document to [email protected]
- The article must include a brief description of the author and a photograph of the author.
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgement email on the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board. In case this does not happen, kindly re-send the article. Once the Editorial Board receives an article, it shall be processed through a rigorous editorial procedure and the decision about its acceptance or rejection shall be communicated to the authors within 14 days.
- The copyright the articles shall automatically transfer to Criminal Law Society- H.P.NLU through the Editor Board. Therefore, all the articles shall be reposted and shared on various social media platforms.
- However, we allow re-posting of the published blog posts on other platforms. However, the second publication should be allowed only with the prior permission of the Editors. The second publication should duly acknowledge the publication on this blog. It may be done by stating that: [first posted on The Criminal Law Society- H.P.NLU Blog on dd/mm/yy].
- In relation to all the disputes, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.
- If anyone wants to communicate regarding blog submission, don’t hesitate to reach out. Just drop a mail on our email id- [email protected] or directly drop a message on our instagram page- cls_hpnlu