About the Online Internship at Kith and Kin
The internship program at Kith and Kin is designed to give your career a headstart. Our internship program runs throughout the year. We work seamlessly with coordination committees of various law schools, and also take interns based upon their experiences through direct application process.
Nature of internship:
The interns are expected to work from home.
- Legal research and providing assistance to Advocates in drafting petitions/ Notice of Oppositions/Evidences in Support of Opposition/Evidence in Support of Application/ Examination Reply in the matters pertaining to Intellectual Property Rights, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 and other relevant laws in India
- Interns will be expected to submit the article (up to 1000 words) in a specified time-frame which shall be examined by the Research Analysts of the Firm and after final submission, they will be allotted their next topic.
- One topic will be assigned to a small group of interns. Out of these, the best article will be published on our website along with the name of the authors.
Duration of internship:
The internship must last for a minimum period of one month but may be extended depending upon the quality of work delivered.
- ‘Internship Certificate’ for all selected candidates.
- A prestigious ‘Certificate of Publication’ for all interns whose articles will be published.
- Subject to the performance during the internship, the stipend would be given to interns.
Who Can Apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full\part-time online internship
- Are available for a minimum duration of 1 month.
- Have a good command over MS word, excel.
- Have good research skills and interests.
- 1 & 2nd-year student of 5year course and 1st year of 3-year course will be preferred.
If interested, please send your CV and a cover letter by last of a month to, kithandkinattorneys[at]gmail.com with “Internship Application” as a subject.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and notified through their registered E-mail address given in Application.
E-mail ID: kithandkinattorneys[at]gmail.com