About the Lawcutor
Lawcutor is an online platform which aims to bring global community of Lawyers closer to one another. It deals in all aspects of law, brings about news from all around the globe to your fingertips.
About the Campus Ambassador Program
Campus Ambassador Program is basically a campus based promotion of a firm, organization, company, etc. With the change in scenario promotion through social media or otherwise is not enough, students crave for what is real and reliable. Through a campus ambassador program they can know about the company transparently which increases their interest to avail the services of the same.
Main tasks for Campus Ambassador Program
• Social Media Marketing- Campus Ambassador has to circulate the e-posters through email, mailing-list, Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter. They should be up to date about all the programs and events organised by Lawcutor. Utilize official website and social media to spread awareness amongst students.
• In college promotion- College promotion include displaying all the banners and other information on the notice boards to promote Lawcutor.
• Seminars- This asks for joint association of the college & Lawcutor and the campus ambassador plays an important role in building their relationship with each other. The campus ambassadors have to organize seminars in their college in association with Lawcutor.
• Interview- The campus ambassador have to conduct interviews of faculty members, students and others to understand the basic problem they are facing and taking the merit of which, Lawcutor should frame program to cure such problem and making them believe that Lawcutors solves real-time problems.
• Depending on the expertise and background of the ambassadors, they will be divided into different functions, namely, volunteer, photographer, rapporteur, content writer, etc.
Advantages of being a Campus Ambassador
• It develops your multiple skills such as leadership, public speaking, etc.
• Campus Ambassador becomes the face of the college.
• Enhance your resume.
• Less time taking- just has to work 7-8 hours a week.
• Should be an undergraduate/postgraduate student in a college/university.
• Should be a self-motivated and responsible individual with excellent organizational, managerial and communication skills.
• Should have a desire to bring positive social change.
Terms and Conditions
• This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary, and unpaid.
• Lawcutor is looking for a commitment of at least 1 month.
• Maximum 2 Campus Ambassadors can be selected from a particular college/university.
• A certificate of appreciation will be awarded on successful completion of tenure as well as the duties assigned.
How to apply
If you are looking for the opportunity then, apply via:
CLICK HERE to Apply for the Campus Ambassador Program.
Instagram Link: CLICK HERE
Facebook Link: CLICK HERE
Linkedin Link: CLICK HERE