About the Event
On the occasion of International Day of Persons with Disabilities, 2021, GNLU Center for Disability Studies in collaboration with DPIIT – IPR Chair, GNLU and GNLU-Microsoft Chair is organising a webinar on “Accessible Intellectual Property Rights to the Persons with Disabilities” on December 3rd, 2021 (Friday, 2.00 P.M. to 4 P.M.). Everyone is cordially invited to attend the Webinar and inform other interested participants to join in for the same.
Chief Patron for the webinar: Prof. (Dr.) S. Shanthakumar, Director, GNLUChief Guest for the webinar: Shri Raghavender GR, Joint Secretary, Department of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of IndiaDistinguished speakers for the webinar:
1. Mr. Amar Jain, Corporate Lawyer and Certified Accessibility Professional2. Mr. Dipendra Manocha, Director Developing Countries Program, DAISY Consortium
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For more details about the programme, kindly check the attached brochure and Poster of the Webinar.
Please note that E-Certificates shall be provided to the registered participants who attend the webinar and fill the feedback form.
GNLU Centre for Disability StudiesGujarat National Law UniversityAttalika Avenue | Knowledge Corridor | Koba | Gandhinagar | 382426 | Gujarat | India.Phone: (+91) 8128684328 | Fax: (+91) 79 2327 6611/12 |
- Online Article Writing Competition on Human Rights by Lex Repository: Register by December 09
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- National Debate Competition on Digital Liberty by Students for Liberty: Nov 13-14
- International Conference (Ninth Virtual) on Human Rights and Gender Justice [December 4th 2021] by Kerala Law Academy: Submit By Nov 16!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.