About the Kerala University Journal of legal Studies
KUJLS is pleased to invite original, unpublished manuscripts for publication to Volume XII of the journal in the form of Articles & Case Comments.
Papers submitted for publication in KUJLS should be original and expects authors to abide by academic integrity and intellectual honesty. The Department of Law, Kerala University shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published manuscripts.
How to submit
- All submissions are required to be addressed to the Head, Department of Law, Kerala University and emailed to kujls[at]keralauniversity.ac.in.
- All submissions should be sent with a covering letter indicating the Name of the Author, Designation and e-mail ID, Topic of the Paper and Declaration duly signed of no prior publication.
- Manuscripts shall be in Microsoft word format, Times New Roman font, 12 pt. font size and 1.5 line spacing.
- It shall include an abstract of not more than 150 words.
- All citations shall be placed in footnotes. The citation shall adhere to JILI format of citation. Reference attached herewith.
- The submission made to KUJLS shall be on an exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
KUJLS will accept manuscripts for the Journal up to 15th July 2020.
E-mail ID: kujls[at]keralauniversity.ac.in