About the Article Writing Competition on Contemporary Issues of Human Rights amid COVID-19
The GNLC Indore is organising its st National Article Writing Competition. The aim of this Competition is to encourage the enthusiasm of budding students of legal fraternity to come up with logical, balanced and presentable suggestions to construe the present legal affairs.
The theme of the competition is reserved as: Contemporary issues of Human Rights in India amid COVID-19
All the Articles dealing with the topics related to the theme shall be due consideration.
The Competition is open to all the students enrolled in any Bachelor’s degree course of Law (3 years or 5 years) from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The registration fee shall be Rs. 100/- (One Hundred) for each participant.
- The Language of the Competition shall be English only.
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes. The submission must be made in both *.doc/*.docx and *.pdf format.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. GNLC shall have exclusive right over the articles submitted by participants.
- Plagiarism shall amount to immediate disqualification.
- All the Articles must be submitted to [email protected] in accordance with strict adherence to “Guidelines for Submissions” on or before 15th May 2020, 11:59 PM.
The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: justified
- Margin: 1 inch each side
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- Full name of the author along with the name of college, year of study, contact number, and e-mail address must be given in a separate document attached with the body of e-mail while submitting the essay.
- Winner: Rs. 2100/- (Two Thousand One Hundred) and E- Certificate of Merit
- Runner up: Rs. 1100/- (One Thousand One Hundred) and E-Certificate of appreciation.
- 2nd Runner up: Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred) and E- Certificate of appreciation.
- All the participants Submitting articles shall be awarded E- Certificate of Participation.
Saurabh Tripathi (Student Convener): +91 91097 28081
Mayank Sharma (Student Convener): +91 87707 84552