ABOUT INTERNATIONAL E-CONFERENCE
Indian state is passing through various dynamic changes. Therefore, such an experience needs to be carefully scrutinized. This International E-Conference is therefore an opportunity for those engaged in discourse of critical understanding of the Indian Legal System. The idea behind this e-conference is to invite the ideas of Academicians, Legal Scholars, Professionals and Students to contribute towards the present scenario of Indian Legal System.
THEME OF INTERNATIONAL E-CONFERENCE
Contemporary Issues in Indian Legal System: Exploring the Problems and Solutions
- Recent developments in Indian Constitutional Law
- Indian Citizenship Law
- Constitutional Morality and Indian Constitution
- Hate Speech Laws In India
- Death Penalty and Women’s Safety
- Increasing Crime in Society and Absence of Timely Response
- Need to revisit rights of Victims
- Human Rights of Victims & Accused
- Increasing Communal Violence and State
- Tribal Rights in Modern India
- Cyber security and Globalization
- Industrial and Environmental Issues
- Emerging Issues in Intellectual Property Rights in India
Note: The above-mentioned sub-themes are not exhaustive. The author can select any other sub-theme or area of law which is related to any Contemporary Issue in Indian Legal System.
ABSTRACT: The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:-
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and Contact Number
FULL RESEARCH PAPER
- The paper should have a minimum of 3000 (exclusive of footnotes) & maximum of 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- There can be only an author and one co-author. Inclusion of more than one co-author will result in automatic disqualification.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation style: Bluebook 19th
- All correspondence must be sent to email: [email protected]
- The full paper must be emailed to [email protected] with the subject as “SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER FOR INTERNATIONAL E-CONFERENCE” on or before 20th June 2020.
Note: All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Any amount of Plagiarism will attract immediate disqualification.
All the participants shall be required to present their research papers on 25th June 2020 through Skype/Whatsapp/Zoom.
|Submission of Abstract||15th May 2020|
|Confirmation of Abstract||18th May 2020|
|Last date of Registration & Fees||25th May 2020|
|Submission of Full Paper||20th June 2020|
|International E-Conference/Online Presentation||25th June 2020|
Important Note: The above-mentioned dates shall be strictly followed.
In case of co-authorship, both the participants have to register & pay separately. While filling the Google form, participants will be required to upload the screenshot or receipt of the payment so made, therefore the participants are first required to pay the registration fee and then register. Registration can be done by filling the following Google form latest by 25th May 2020:
For Google Form Link, click here.
For Indian Participants:
|II.||Research Scholars||Rs. 300/-|
|III.||Academicians and Professionals||Rs. 500/-|
Participants outside India:
|II.||Research Scholars||USD 10|
|III.||Academicians and Professionals||USD 20|
Payment can be made through RTGS/NEFT or by using various channels such as Paytm, Google pay etc. The following are the bank details:
Bank/Branch Name: HDFC Bank, Samalkha, Panipat
Account Holder Name: Geeta Institute of Law
Account Number: 13251450000062
IFSC Code: HDFC0001325
Note: Kindly take the screenshot or receipt of payment to upload in the Google form while registration. Registration fee is not refundable.
For any query regarding registration & payment details, contact at:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile No: 9991118639
DETAIL REGARDING CERTIFICATES
After the winding up of the International E-Conference, all the participants will be provided with certificate of presentation. The Certificates will be dispatched to their respective postal addresses as soon as the situation created by Pandemic, COVID-19 becomes normal.
CERTIFICATES OF EXCELLENCE
- Three best presentations will be awarded from Student and Research Scholar Category.
- Three best presentations will be awarded from Academic and Professional Category.
- Ms. Neelam ( Assistant Professor ) Geeta Institute of Law
- Mr. Divyanshu Chaudhary ( Assistant Professor ) Geeta Institute of Law
- Ms. Riya Kaushik (8221803211)
- Mr. Rishabh Jain (8295237773)
For any Further query contact at: Email: [email protected]/ Contact No: 9991118639