About the Amicorp Limited
Amicorp Limited is a growing independent global provider of company secretarial and fiduciary services. We provide entity administration services including company, trust and fund administration services, assurance services, and outsourcing services.
We have focused on emerging markets since we were established in 1992, we strive to be the best in these markets as well as other markets where we are active. We aim to provide a safe and stable working environment for our employees, we promote environmental consciousness, and contribute positively to the communities in which we are active; we are also soundly profitable.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performs legal and management work for client companies (e.g. prepare corporate documents such as directors and members’ resolutions, powers of attorney, principal’s indemnity letters, register of members and directors, shares and participation certificates, service agreements, certificates of incumbency, incorporation, liquidation and other type of legal documents).
- Actively participate in the incorporation and termination processes of companies in the Prospect and Termination Work Flow.
- Coordinate specific job requests with external service providers such as Trident Cayman, Trident Bahamas, Harvard Business Services Inc. (update statutory corporate information with the corresponding governmental offices, incorporation of entities, transfers in and transfers out of entities, termination of entities, filing of tax or governmental forms, etc), and provide fee service quotations to the RM.
- Provide fee quotations for services to be provided to clients to the respective RM and charge the said fees in Maconomy accordingly.
- Fully understands the client’s activities and makes sure that any action taken is consistent with the company’s activities and purpose within the legal and economic framework for the company.
- Manages companies and ensures that all information in the client files is correct and up-to-date (accuracy of information in CIS and Cabinet, use of proper descriptions for Cabinet documents).
- Responsible for the timely preparation of annual financial statements, profit and loss statements and tax return in coordination with the Client Accounting Officer (if applicable).
- Assures that companies are capitalized, and that the management agreements are available in the clients’ files (if applicable).
- Ensures that “Know Your Customer” rules are adhered to the Amicorp AML Program Manual.
- Coordinates issues concerning taxes, administration, and banking of client companies with the Client Accounting Officer.
- Supervises, coordinates, administers, and controls the work of the Legal Assistant, the Trainee (if applicable), the processing of documentation and the distribution of work.
- Work in specific projects to be assigned by the Manager.
- Offers advice, knowledge and experience to colleagues (if applicable).
- All other tasks related to the position.
- A highly motivated and flexible individual with initiative when working as part of a team or independently on a project.
- Candidate should be a good communicator, able to produce high quality work and documentation.
- Candidate should be comfortable interacting with users and be able to interact with contacts at all levels of a business.
- Capable to anticipate changes and Risk Management skills.
Educational Qualification and Professional Certifications
- Education at University level (law, economics, Masters in Business Administration) or equivalent, and/or extensive experience in a management company.
- CS is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office software (Word and Excel).
- Candidate must be able to work independently and communicate with team members and users.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts.