About the MCO Legals LLP
Meharia & Company (MCO Legals), Solicitors & Advocates is a leading law firm in India with presence in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh and Chennai.
Abou the Job
Looking for Content Writers to work online as a content writer with MCO Legals.
- Practical knowledge in law and should be from legal background
- Acquainted with various online databases
- Should be able to lucidly analyze laws
- Flair for research
- Expertise in article writing
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Commitment to time-schedule
- Prior publication in any Law Journal, if any, would be an added bonus.
Anyone with a degree in law from a recognized institution having a flair for writing and commitment to meeting timeline may apply with the requisite details/documents as given below.
Number of Vacancies
The salary shall be as per prevalent market rates and the applicant’s performance at the time of screening and subject to discussions.
Candidate can work from anywhere in India, although candidates from Delhi, Bombay or Kolkata would be preferred.
The last date to apply is: 20th June 2020
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates need to email the following at [email protected]
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter [Please mention your standard remuneration in the cover letter]
- Passport Size Photo
- Writing Samples (mandatory) on any latest legal development. Must not be more than 2 pages.
- Link to any previous Article which has been published by the Applicant in any Law Journal, if any.
- Names of two referees with their respective contact details.
Shortlisting of candidates: Resumes would be analyzed and thereafter selected candidates would be called for a telephonic/personal interview.
E-mail ID: [email protected]