About the Centre for Environment and Law, NUALS
The Centre for Environment and Law (CEL) of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi is aimed at propagating and promoting discourse in the realm of environment-related legal issues.
About the Blog
The Environment Law and Society Blog is an offshoot of the Environment, Law and Society Journal (ELSJ), a peer-reviewed?journal published by CEL.
The Blog is aimed to provide an active forum that inspires academics, researchers, students, judges, and practitioners to express and share their experiences and opinions on themes relating to the interface of environment, law, and society! The Blog can be accessed here.
The Editorial Board of the Blog is inviting articles, comments, and discussion within the aim and scope of the subject matter, i.e., environmental law.
- Acceptable Word Limit- 1500-2000 words, excluding footnotes.
- The Article should be in Garamond, font size 12 and the Footnotes, in font size 10.
- The Authors should conform to the Bluebook (20th edition) Uniform System of Citation.
- The authors should provide their contact details, designation, and institutional affiliation in the cover letter for the submission.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection.
- The Blog publishes only original and unpublished material. Manuscripts must therefore not, at any time during the period of consideration by the Journal, be considered for publication in any other place, nor published beforehand
- Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format to [email protected] with the subject as “Submission for ELS Blog”.
Submissions will be on a rolling basis.
In the case of any query, contact at [email protected]
Anuj Jain (Convener): +91 9829066177