About the Article Writing Competition
Barrister’s League Club, Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior is organizing an Online Article Writing Competition aim at bringing together students and professionals having interest in legal and social topics in a current scenario and providing them a platform to express their views and ideas.
Format of Article
- Article should be in PDF form.
- Word limit- 1500-2000 words.
- Article format according to blue book (19th edition) citation.
- Plagiarism( more than 15%) leads to disqualification.
Eligibility of participants
It’s an open forum for all Competition.
Judging will be done on the basis of presentation, content, data & references, structure, grammar and scientific statements (how one begins and how one concludes).
- 10/07/2020 Last Date of Registration.
- 17/07/2020 Last Date of Article Submission .
- 27/07/2020 Result Announcement.
1). Impact of lockdown on Different classes of society.
2). Social Media and it’s impact on society.
3). Rights against sexual assault for women.
4). Enforceability of Rule of Law and draconian Covid War.
Email Your Article – [email protected]
- Participants have to register themselves through Google forum.
- The registration fee is 100/- for each participant.
- Payment Modes – Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe – Bhupendra Agrawal ( Treasurer ) +918319708946.
- Participants are also requested to upload the screenshot of their respective payments on the registration link.
1st : Rs 2000
2nd : Rs 1000
- Top 10 Articles will be publish in PIMG Srijan.
- E-CERTIFICATE will be awarded to all participants.
Coordinators Contact Info
Ayush Mishra (+91 9399731036)
Yashi Mudgal (+91 9399938451)