ABOUT THE BLOG: LAWCUTOR
Lawcutor brings back an opportunity to write and discuss upon current Intellectual Property Laws and the issues covered under it.
Intellectual Property Laws
Any person who holds an interest in writing the blog is eligible.
- Word Limit for the blog: 700-1000 words (Excluding footnotes and references)
- The submission should be made only in Word File (PDFs or any other format will lead to disqualification of blog)
- Style: Time New Roman
- Size: 12pts
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Proper reference and footnotes should be used.
- The blog should be unpublished, if the blog is found to be published elsewhere, then it will lead to disqualification
- Submit your blogs at [email protected] .
- Subject Line: Submission of IPR Blogs
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION
June 24th, 2020
- Top 5% blogs will be published in Lawcutor’s E-Magazine, “ETCHING THE PATH, ISSUE NO. 3”
- Selected blogs will be published at lawcutor.com
- Certificate of Publication will be provided to authors of published blogs
Will be applicable and informed after selection of blog.
FOR ANY QUERY REACH US AT