About the HNLU
Hidayatullah National Law University(HNLU), Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh is the 6th autonomous National Law University to be established in India.
About the Organizers
Progressive Constitutional Law Society (PCLS) is an initiative to ignite conversations around the Indian Constitution and in general, Constitutional Law. Established under the aegis of Mr Gautam Bhatia, Abhinav Sekhri and Apar Gupta, the society’s objective is not limited to education but also to engage with legal processes in the community.
This Society is an enterprise to set in motion discourses about issues of constitutional importance, within the student community and raise awareness of the Constitution among the masses.
About the Blog
The PCLS Blog (HNLU) endeavours to create a space which fosters independent academic thought inculcates a culture of research and ignites conversations on matters of constitutional law and constitutional values.
We are glad to invite posts from students, researchers, academicians, legal practitioners, and those who support the cause to further the objectives of PCLS, HNLU.
Any work that deals with constitutional law is eligible for acceptance. Analytical submissions are preferred over descriptive ones.
Guidelines for Contributions
- All submissions may be mailed for review to [email protected] with the subject “Submission for PCLS Blog”.
- The minimum number of words in the submission, including endnotes, shall be 1000. There is no maximum limit.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission (includes self-plagiarism).
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12. Line Spacing should be 1.5.
- The article should contain endnotes or hyperlinks and NOT footnotes. All endnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1. Cite only when necessary.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Authors must include their full name, institution/organization, course, year of study/designation in the body of the mail.
Phone: 8989475501 (Tanmay Joshi, Executive Editor)
7044571013 (Ayush Kashyap, Executive Editor)