About the Law Essentials
Law Essentials is an enthusiastic student organisation where the best legal brains provide updates on the latest current affairs. The Organisation provides the latest legal content by way of blogs and journals, offers various certificate courses and hosts a number of webinars. We strive to inculcate knowledge in order to achieve greater heights in future.
To be a ladder for professionally competent talents around the world. We strive to uplift and expand integrative thought processes among all professionals with indomitable spirit.
- Create knowledge through continuous research, training and development.
- Develop skills and improve learning by offering various certificate courses.
- Innovate with highly qualitative professionals.
Chairman – Advisory Board
- Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala, Senior Advocate
- President, International Council of Jurists (www.internationaljurists.org)
- Chairman, All India Bar Association (allindiabar.org)
- Chairman, India Legal Information Institute (www.indlii.org)
- Advisor, Dr. Adish Aggarwala Law Chambers
1. Adv. Jayant Bhatt:- Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court Member at International Bar Association & Advisor, Law Essentials.
2. Adv. Ashima Mandla:- Advocate at Supreme Court of India and Secretary at Criminal Justice Society of India & Advisor, Law Essentials.
3. Mr. Akash Gupta:- Assistant Lecturer, Jindal Global Law School
LL.M. Arbitration, Stockholm University & Advisor, Law Essentials.
4. Adv. Tariq Khan:- Principal Associate, Advani & Co. & Advisor, Law Essentials.
5. Adv. Jasleen Kaur:- Advocate and RERA Practitioner & Advisor, Law Essentials.
6. Adv. Utkarsha Nikam:- Advocate, Bombay High Court & Associate, Kanga and Co. & Advisor, Law Essentials.
7. Adv. Gagan Ganapathy:- Advocate, Founder and Head, Lawyers Transcontinental & Advisor, Law Essentials.
8. Swarnendu Chatterjee:- Advocate, L&L Partners, New Delhi
Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India & Advisor, Law Essentials.
OUR SENIOR EDITORS
1. Adv. Jasleen Kaur:- Advocate and RERA Practitioner & Advisor, Law Essentials.
2. Adv. Utkarsha Nikam:- Advocate, Bombay High Court & Associate, Kanga and Co. & Advisor, Law Essentials.
3. Adv. Gagan Ganapathy:- Advocate, Founder and Head, Lawyers Transcontinental & Advisor, Law Essentials.
4. Ms. Nabeela Siddiqui:- Research – cum – Teaching Assistant, National Law University, M.P.
5. Mr. Ahmar Afaq:- Assistant Professor, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
Head, Centre for Human Rights.
6. Adv. Preeti Ahluwalia:- Legal Research Associate @ Chambers of A.K. Singh, Sr. Adv. & LL.M Int. Business Law, University of Leeds, U.K.
Theme of the Month: Law and Policy relating to Environment Issues,
- COVID-19, Environment and Beyond.
- International Relations, Trade and Environment.
- Human Rights Issues and Environment.
- Psychology, Well-Being and Environment.
- Medical Ethics and Environment.
NOTE: There is no registration or processing fee for the publication. Law Essentials is inviting submissions from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, or others who are interested in publishing with them.
Submission shall conform to the following guidelines:-
1. All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
2. All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
3. Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
4. Word limit for each post is 1000-1500 words (exclusive of endnotes).
5. Authors are required to provide an abstract of 100-150 words along with keywords that represent the essence of the submission. The abstract is to be submitted along with the article itself.
6. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes.
7. BLUEBOOK (20th EDN.) style of citation must be used for acceptance.
8. The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. (Authors are requested not to put their name anywhere in the main manuscript).
9. All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
10. The manuscripts must be e-mailed to [email protected]
11. The subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for Law essential Blog Series”.
12. Entries that will be selected after the review stages shall be published on the LawEssentials Website. The communication of acceptance shall be made within 5 working days after the submission of manuscript.
13. E-certificates will be awarded to the authors of each published blog.
14. Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
15. The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
16. In case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection. (The limit for the same is 15% excluding endnotes).
17. Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Law Essentials.
18. All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
19. The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
20. The deadline for the submission is 30th June, 2020, 11:59 pm.
E-mail:- [email protected]
Phone No. +91-9632322022