About The LawKit
The LawKit (TLK) is an e-learning platform providing accessible & reliable opportunities to every law student studying across India. We have put in efforts to build a space where Law Students and Legal Professionals can easily connect to help & inspire each other. We are an academic venture taking a leap in enhancing legal education in India. We strive to provide rare amicable & constructive scope with equal participation from all.
About JAGRUKTA 2.0
The English translation of Jagrukta means ‘awareness’. The LawKit invites applicants from across the nation to participate in the 2nd Edition of The LawKit Online Quiz Competition, JAGRUKTA 2.0. Come, answer and get an opportunity to win exciting rewards.
Who can Participate
Participants from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College/any Department of the Universities.
- Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 40; all questions will carry 02 marks each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time period to attempt these questions will be 15 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 80 Marks.
Mode of Participation
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The Link for the Quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed by The LawKit Team for the quiz.
- NOTE: The link to the ‘WhatsApp’ Group will be provided at the time of submitting the Registration Form. Please join the group to get all the details with regards to the quiz.
- The quiz can be played on any device- Mobile/Tablet/Laptop.
- TLK will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
Composition of Quiz
The quiz will consist of questions from Criminal Law (including IPC, CrPC & Indian Evidence Act)
- The Registration of the Quiz can be done by CLICKING HERE.
- The Registration Fee is Rs.40 per entry only.
- Registration Fee can be Paid via Paytm, PhonePe & Google Pay on 7206241900.
- Kindly Attach the ‘Screenshot of the Payment Receipt’ while Filling the Registration Form.
- The Last date of Registration is 10th July, 2020, till midnight.
- The Registration is Subject to a first-come, first-serve basis. The LawKit Holds the Right to Close the Registration before the due date in case of an overflow of entries
For other details please visit www.thelawkit.com
- The Participants Securing 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place will be Given Rs 2000\-, 1500\- & 1000\- Respectively.
- Top 3 Winners will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
- Top 10 Winners will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
- All the Participants (Appearing in the Quiz) will be Given a Certificate of Participation.
- The Certificates will be in the Form of e-certificates and will be mailed to the Participants on their respective email addresses.
Date of the Quiz: 15th July 2020 from 4 P.M. onwards.
Kindly forward your queries (if any) at [email protected].
For more details contact: 7906068188, 7206241900. They will be addressed at the earliest by TLK & team.