About the MMRC Limited and Job Description
MMRC (Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation) Limited intends to appoint qualified and experienced Assistant General Manager [Legal] on Regular/Deputation/Contract basis.
Number of Vacancies
E Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Bachelor of Law or LLB with min 55% marks or equivalent CGPA of 03 years or 05 years from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- Jr. Scale officer having a total minimum of 05 years of service with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- (CDA); or
- Officer currently working in Sr. Scale with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- or IDA pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-, with minimum 02 years post-qualification experience or CDA pay matrix level 11 of 7th CPC in “desirable” domain for the post; or
- Total minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience in Executive grade in Government entities in “desirable” domain for the post; or
- Total minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience of Administration cum Legal work holding in a responsible/ executive position in a solicitors’ firm of repute or person practicing in city civil court and high court with a proven track record in reputed Private sector in Executive grade in “desirable” domain for the post with minimum CTC of Rs. 8 Lacs.
- Candidates must possess knowledge of drafting or affidavits, deeds, conveyances legislations etc. Registration from Bar council.
- PG in Law or LLM from a recognized institute will be given preference.
- Candidates working in the legal department of government preferably metro railway project.
- Candidates having experience in handling cases under environmental laws, The Noise pollution (Regulations and Control) Rules 2000, Maharashtra (urban area) Protection and Preservation of Trees Act 1975, Land Acquisition Laws, Rehabilitation and Resettlement, Maharashtra Rent Control Act 1999, Metro Railway Act 1978, Maharashtra Regional and Town Planning Act 1966 will be preferred.
- Candidates conversant with Marathi, Hindi and English language will be preferred.
Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- (E4)
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to have valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. MMRCL will send intimation of personal interview and any other information regarding your application only through the registered E-mail ID.
The online registration will remain active from 22nd June 2020 at 10:00 Hrs. and will end on 07th August 2020 at 23:59 Hrs. only.