The Delhi State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission is inviting Internship Applications for July 2021.
Details of the Internship:
This internship will provide an opportunity to learn substantive as well as procedural aspects of Consumer protection law. Interns are expected to be diligent and have good research skills.
Number of Openings:
-2 (Commencing from 5th July 2021)
-2 (Commencing from 19th July 2021)
Place of Internship: New Delhi, India (Offline)
Internship Period: Minimum 4 weeks
Deadline to apply: 2nd July 2021 ( Applications will deem to be rejected after the aforesaid date)
Apply at: [email protected]
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Volunteer Intern to Help Underserved In India Receive Health Care they Need – VIRTUAL with Tele-upchaar: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at FamPay, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at KMA Attorneys: Apply by June 26, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Filing Rabbit: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Ayottaz: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at N.C. Jain Advocate & Associates, Jaipur: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at AMRG & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at BlackRobe Chambers, New Delhi (Nov – Dec, 2021): Apply Now
For more Internship Opportunities CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.