About the NUSRL, Ranchi
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL) was established by Act No. 4 of Jharkhand State Assembly in 2010. The University has subsequently been recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) in September 2011 u/s 22 of the UGC Act of 1956. The University started functioning in September 2010.
NUSRL, Ranchi invites applications from eligible candidates in the discipline of law as Faculty in the university for the regular posts.
The vacancies are as follows:
- Professor (Law): 3 Vacancies
- Associate Professor (Law): 3 Vacancies
- Assistant Professor (Law): 7 Vacancies
- Candidates for the post of Professor should not be aged more than 62 years and should serve for at least 3 years before superannuation age of 65 years.
- The candidates eligible strictly according to UGC norms only may apply for the notified posts.
How to Apply
Duly filled in application form along with Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/- (application fee) drawn in favour of “Registrar, NUSRL Ranchi” payable at Ranchi and with the relevant supporting documents duly self-attested should be sent so as to reach The Registrar, National University of Study and Research in Law, at: Nagri, PO: Bukru, PS: Kanke, Kanke-Pithoria Road, Kanke, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Pin – 834006 on or before 20/07/2020 by 17:00 hrs by Indian Speed Post or India Registered Post only.
For application form click here.
- Professor (Law)-Rs.37400- Rs.67000 (AGP 10000).
- Associate Professor (Law)- Rs.37400- Rs.67000 (AGP 9000).
- Assistant Professor (Law) – Rs.15600- Rs.39100 (AGP 6000).