About Law Mentor
Law Mentor is a comprehensive legal and trusted website for law students. It aims at elevating and promoting all legal events to approach the legal aspirants without any hitch.
Law Mentor began its journey in 2019 with a mission of making legal awareness and legal updates more accurate, transparent and accessible to every common man. It is our perspective that more updates and information about law will help people from different professions and legal aspirants in strengthening their capabilities.
Law Mentor has organized test of knowledge, a national level online quiz competition on Constitutional Law and National level essay competition on “social-legal issues in India” that received a tremendous response all over India and we have gathered an ample of participants who are actively in touch with us. Along with these competitions we have conducted workshops on legal issues and organized consecutive webinars on different topic with special emphasis to landmark and recent cases that had been a huge success. Now, we bring poster making and slogan writing competition as an opportunity to showcase the talents of college as well as school students
About Law mentor Poster Making/ Slogan Writing Competition
Themes/ Rules/ Sub- Rules/ Disqualification rules for Lawmentor Poster Making Competition/ Slogan Writing Competition:
Themes for poster/ slogan: (Any 1)
1. Protection of green laws: Assuming significance of gas leak incidents in India
2. Countering terrorism: Pros & Cons of informative age (Internet).
Rules for participating in Poster Making/ Slogan Writing Competition
- Both college/ school students can participate in either of the competition or in both the competition.
- Students participating in the poster writing competition can make digital posters as well as hand drawn posters in compliance with the sub- rules given below.
- Students participating in both the competitions are required to submit the poster as well as the slogan separately as PDF files via mail. There should be two separate submissions. Making single submission by writing slogans on the poster itself will be disqualified.
- Students participating either in poster or in slogan competition is requested to choose any one of the given themes. Students participating in both the competition can choose same single theme for poster making as well as for slogan writing.
Sub- Rules for Poster Making/ Slogan Writing Competition:
1. For Poster Making Competition:
For E- Posters/ Hand drawn Posters:
- E- Poster size- A4 size, Hand drawn Poster– 1/4th of chart paper or card sheet.
- File size (E- Poster) : 4MB, File size (Hand drawn Poster): Scanned as PDF of 4MB
- File type (E – Poster & Hand drawn): Send your file as PDF Format.
- Students shall make poster on any one theme mentioned above.
- The posters will be judged in accordance to these criterias: creativity, presentation and relevance to the theme.
- Participant name or identity mark should not appear in the poster or else it will be disqualified.
- The E- Poster should be the original work of the author.
- No poster should include name of government officials, famous personalities or government logos.
- Decision of the judges will be final.
2. For Slogan Writing Competition:
- Slogan should not exceed two lines
- It has to be quoted in (“); inverted commas;
- Slogans should be catchy.
- Try to keep it short.
- Slogans will be judged in accordance to these criterias: Relevance to theme, originality & creativity.
- Slogans should be originally written by the author or else that entry will be disqualified.
- Single participant must write slogan on any one theme mentioned above.
- Slogans should be submitted in PDF format.
- For Poster Making (Either E- Poster or Hand drawn) : Rs. 100/-
- For Slogan Writing: Rs. 50/-
- For Both Poster and Slogan Competition: Rs. 100/-
To Register, Please click here.
- Account Details
NAME – GARIMA CHAUDHARY
A/C NO. – 34388478154
- PhonePay Details:
Name: Garima Chaudhary
Phone no. : 8269276534
Submissions to be made: Law Mentor
All the submissions for Poster Making / Slogan Writing are to be made only after registration at: [email protected]
Note: The subject of the mail should be “Submission for Lawmentor 1st Poster Making/ Slogan Writing Competition, 2020” and the body of the mail should constitute the ‘Name, institution and designation of the participant and theme of the poster or slogan chosen along with the attached poster/ slogan’. Students participating in both the competition will attach poster and slogan separately in a single mail.
Last date of Submission: The last date of submission of both poster and slogan is 30th June, 2020. The result will be declared on 7th July, 2020.
Cash Prizes/ Perks to Participants
1. E- Certificates to all the participants.
2. Winner of Poster Making Competition: Rs. 1000/-
3. Winner of Slogan Writing Competition: Rs. 500/-
Terms & Conditions:
The submissions made shall not be published or posted at any other platform by any means. The organizer (Law mentor) will hold the copyright of the submissions made.
Kakoli Nath:+91 62600-62575 (Law Mentor)
Nancy Garg:+91 81685 15340
Nancy Garg:+91 81685 15340 (Law Mentor)
E- Mail: [email protected]