About the Law Joint
Law Joint is a group of like minded people together for knowledge. At Law Joint we focuses on combining awareness of our students need and strong work ethics to deliver the best legal knowledge to the success of the students and their professional prospects.
About the Workshop
The present workshop will help the students & budding lawyers to improve their drafting & practical skills. Law Joint have divided the workshop into 2 days with 4 sessions which will cover all the aspects of Drafting, Pleadings & Practical knowledge in Civil, Criminal and also helps in their Moot courts in their colleges.
Day 1 : Session 1 : (CIVIL)
- It will cover Introduction & Drafting of plaints and Petitions.
- Drafting of Writ Petitions and Rejections of Plaint in CPC etc.
Day 1 : Session 2 : (CRIMINAL)
- It will cover Criminal complaint drafting, Bail Applications and also stages of Criminal Trial etc.
Day 2 : Session 1 : (MOOT COURTS/MEMORIALS)
- It will cover Memorial making, discussion of cases according to facts, Case Commentaries etc.
Day 2 : Session 2 : (COURT PRACTICAL SKILLS)
- Preparing litigation strategies, Preparing arguments, Special Leave Petitions in Supreme Court etc.
CONCLUDING REMARKS at the end of the Workshop.
Hon’ble Mr. Justice K.G. Balakrishnan, Former Chief Justice of India.
Mr. D.K. Singh, Advocate
Vice Chairman Bar Council of Delhi.
OUR EMINENT SPEAKERS
- Mr. Ashish Dixit, Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
- Mr. J.S. Kalra, Advocate, Delhi High Court.
- Mr. Sumit Chander, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Vivek Narayan Sharma, Advocate on Record, Ex Jt. Secy. SCAORA, Supreme Court of India
Date: 27th – 28th June 2020
Timings: 10 AM to 12PM ; 3PM to 5PM (Both Days)
FEES: RS 350/- (E-Certificate will be provided signed by our Mentor)
Paytm: 9873312051| 9811417312
CLICK HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION
For More Details: Contact 8527322073 | 9873312051 or
mail us at [email protected]