About Apeejay Stya University
Apeejay Stya University is a private, co-educational, international university located in Sohna, Gurgaon Haryana, India. It is India’s first meta and liberal arts university. ASU is a part the Apeejay Education Society, the managing body. It was established in 2010.
About International Council of Jurists, London
The International Council of Jurists is a professional body of jurists consisting of Senior legal practitioners across the globe with intent to promote legal professionalism. The council also provides legal aid to the less privileged.
This E- Seminar will critically re-examine the Contemporary legal issues and Challenges in view of Covid-19.
To provide a platform for stake holder like organizations working in international and national level, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists and policy makers to deliberate and discuss on what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards betterment of the society.
- Gender, Identity, Politics and Law
- Human Rights
- Industrial and Environmental Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Juvenile Justice
- Law, Economics and Management Studies
- Law, Medicine and Ethics
- Legal Education
- Media & Law
- National and International Taxation Issues
- Personal Laws in Changing Times
- Public and Private International Law
- Sexual Offences
- Virtual Court
- E- Learning
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to the Contemporary legal issues and Challenges in view of COVID-19.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to [email protected]
Guidelines for Paper Submission
The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it.Name and details of Co-author, if any. (Apeejay Stya University)
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format ( preferably 2007or 2010).
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub heading should be in font size 12, bold and Times New?Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New ?Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size10 and should be according to attached foot note style sample.
- Full research paper will be published in ISSN online journal and Print Journal.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESENTATION OF PAPER
|Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others||Rs 800/-|
Both Author and Co-Author have to register.
|Submission of Abstract||25th June, 2020|
|Confirmation of Abstract Selection||27th June, 2020|
|Registration||05th July, 2020|
|Submission of Full paper and Presentation||10th July, 2020|
|Seminar Date||12th July, 2020|
Who Should Attend
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Disability Rights Activist, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers. (Apeejay Stya University)
Rules for the Presentation
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees.
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference.
- The registration fee includes Presentation, Particpation and Publication Certificates.
Coordination & Organizing Committee
- Mr. Samrat Dutta, Assistant Professor of Law, ICFAI Himachal Pradesh Convener of Event.
- Dr. Shobhna Jeet, HOD (School of Legal Studies), Apeejay Stya University.
- Ms. Ayushi Singh, Student Coordinator +91-96252 67536
Email: [email protected]