ABOUT THINK INDIA, HIMACHAL PRADESH
The Think India, Himachal Pradesh Chapter has been established as a subsidiary of Think India Organization in line with the common goals and objectives. We, at Think India, are committed to becoming the beacon of change that may lead to a positive impact on the life of students. The organization embraces various organs and initiatives started with the motive of helping young minds to match their steps with the fast-moving world. The Think India organization works for various causes such as promoting social harmony, upliftment of rural India, supporting gender justice, and initiating and encourage India-centric thoughts and activities on campuses and among the intelligentsia, etc. Under the same, we organize various events such as article writing competitions, debates, conferences, and webinars etc.
ABOUT THE JLSR JOURNAL
Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 8 indexing’s, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
NATURE OF CONTRIBUTIONS
Research Paper or Research Articles: The paper must conduct a complete analysis of the area of law, which the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a comprehensive study of the existing law with the suggestions and conclusions of the Author. Word Limit being 2000 to 5,000 words.
Short Notes: Criteria is same as above & word Limit will be between 1000-2000 words only.
• Any individual can take part in this event. Topic should be related to Law only.
• Only one submission per author shall be entertained. Co-authorship is permitted up to two authors only.
• The paper must be submitted in English language. The paper should be the original work of the authors. Papers with plagiarism less than 25% are only eligible for publication.
• The paper published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
• The name of the author should not be mentioned anywhere in the paper.
• The paper should be typed in: Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5.
• The footnotes must be typed in: Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
• All text should be justified.
• Citation Format: The citation format to be followed is The Bluebook (19th Ed.)/AnyStandard Format.
• Cash Prizes and publication in the JLSR Journal for Top 3.
• Online Internship at our legal world for Top 3.
• 10 percent off in KATOG Certificate Courses (www.katogcourses.com)
• Publication opportunity (Discounted) for all.
• Selected papers will be published at Think India website.
• Certificate of Participation for all.
Interested person are required to register and pay the required amount. Only successfully registered will be eligible for cash prize, certificate and other opportunity. Payment can be done though any UPI based payment app at 7355190904.
Single Authored: 50/- & Co-Authored: 90/-.
Registration Form: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Last date to register and submission: 1st August, 2020.
MODE OF SUBMISSION
Submission of the full paper should be done through above google from only.