About the Organisation:
JuristoPedia is a diverse venture taken up by like-minded individuals, aiming to deliver knowledge on various contemporary issues along with some basic insight in law which is quite crucial in days to come. After diagnosing the need for virtual education through well researched blogs and articles, we have worked towards establishing a platform that will serve students and professionals in various ways some of which we have started to achieve. We have our blogging website www.thejuristopedia.wordpress.com, where one can find ample amounts of blogs to read and refurbish their legal knowledge.
Juristopedia has come forward with a different form of quiz, Pictorial Quiz (Guess the Picture) which is one of a kind. The quiz shall be entirely based on the questions comprising pictures related to the law field and current affairs. You will have to identify the picture and guess the correct answer out of the given four options. (JuristoPedia)
The picture asked will also have some hints to help you in its identification. Why to go think Quiz as boring and serious when it can be fun and full of knowledge. What can be a more fun way to learn and expand the horizons of your legal knowledge, especially when it is in such a fun and different form and one can also earn rewards and e-certificate for all the participants. This surely brings the zeal and excitement for participating in an event, so what to wait for, fill the required details and get yourself registered. (JuristoPedia)
- Based on Legal topics and Current affairs.
- Date of Event: August 19th, 2020
- Mode of Competition: Online
- System Requirements: Laptops/Desktop/Smartphones with the latest browsers and
- Registration Fee – Rs 30 per person.
- Registration link – Click here
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having a graduate or postgraduate degree from any recognized University,
whoever is interested to take part.
- And, For CLAT Aspirants.
NOTE: Please note that this competition is not a team-based competition and thus each student shall register and participate individually.
Awards and Certificates
- The participants securing 1st, 2nd & 3rd place will be given 500/-, 300/- & 200/- respectively. Along with the Certificate of Excellence.
- Rest Top 5 winners will be awarded the Certificate of Merit.
- All the participants in the Quiz will be given the Certificate of Participation.
- The certificates will be in the form of e-certificates and will be mailed to the participants on their respective email addresses.
Date of the Quiz: August 19, 2020.
Participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form by – Click here
Note: There is Rs 30 per person registration fee. Result declared shall be final and binding on all participants.
GPay or Paytm – 8303412036 or 8770250435
For other payment modes kindly contact, us at – 6265671886 (Saloni Paliwal)
Last date for Registration: 12th August 2020
Date of Quiz: August 19, 2020.
PICTORIAL QUIZ BROCHURE (for full details of the event) –
For any other queries, write us at [email protected]
Aakshi Sharma +91 82192 28403