A2Z Legal Knowledge is a student-oriented platform, formulated with a purpose of providing legal knowledge/information about the Hot & Current topics going through the entire world in the field of law, to the youth for enhancing their skills and helps them to gain knowledge. Although, Through this platform our aim is to spread basic information about legal aspects to the society at large. Moreover, Through this platform we welcomes you all to share your knowledge among everyone regarding legal aspects.
About the Competition
A2Z Legal Knowledge is organizing an article writing competition. The competition is intended to provide a platform to the students across the country for their participation and showcasing their research and writing skills and abilities. (A2Z Legal Knowledge)
- Mehak Dhingra: She is an entrepreneur, author, an avid animal lover and Career Clarity Coach. She has done Masters in International Trade & Investment Law from National Law University, Jodhpur. She had taught in various reputed colleges and coaching center & has conducted various workshops on career after Law
- Adv. Sandeep Kumar Sharma: He had done his B.Com(DU), PGD in Radio and TV Journalism from Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan. LL.B from Meerut University & LL.M from Kurukshtera University, NET qualified in 2013. Currently he is Practicing lawyer with the standing of more than 10 years. Also rendered services as legal consultant in Law Ministry of India. In last Lok Sabha he was attached to Minister for State for Law and justice. He also worked on the project of World Bank Project of ‘Ease of Doing Business’ for the ‘Enforcing Contracts’ indicator. Apart from practicing law, he is Poet and Ghazalkaar. Moreover he is also attached to many judicial services Institutes as a visiting faculty and Published many papers on constitutional and criminal laws
Candidate can select any theme related to legal aspects.
Anyone who wishes to participate is eligible to take part in this competition.
Interested one can fill the Registration Form here (A2Z Legal Knowledge)
Guidelines for Competition
- It should be in Word.Docx format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the Article.
- The article shall be original.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized, and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
- Subject line should be “Submission for Article Writing Competition”
- Word Limit: 1200 to 1500 Words.
- The body of the article shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes (optional) should be in Times. New Roman and size 10,
- There shall be no Borders.
Submit your entry: [email protected] (A2Z Legal Knowledge)
- Best Three Articles shall be awarded E-Certificate of Merit + Internship opportunity,
- Top 15 Articles will be published on our Website with fame on social media platforms.
- All the participants shall be awarded E-Certificates for Participation. .
Last Date of Registration: 09 August 2020: by 12 AM
Last Date of Submission: 12 August 2020: by 12 AM
Result Declaration: 15 August 2020
For any other queries or questions feel free to contact us: [email protected] (A2Z Legal Knowledge)