LAABh recognizes that people are our key asset. LAABh is committed to attract, develop, retain and manage the most creative, diligent and passionate people. After all, it’s the combined talents, skills, knowledge, experience and passion of our people that make us who we are.
A diverse team is critical to generating new ideas and inspiring innovation. Only through the power of multiple perspectives can hope to deliver our purpose to improve people’s lives through quality solutions.
About the Research Fellows
To carry on with its goal, LAABh is proud to announce its first Legal Research Wing. This wing is going to be responsible for carrying out the research projects undertaken by LAABh. At the completion of each project a report will be published by LAABh, which will also have the names of the research fellows. This research fellowship is virtual (work from home).
LAABh is planning to undertake 2 research projects simultaneously. One on the Right to Privacy and the other would be on Health Laws. We aim to come out with a comprehensive report on each of these topics.
3 to 5 research fellows (A research fellow will only work on the project he/she is selected for)
- Students: A student who is currently in their 3 rd year or above in the 5-year LLB course or a student currently in their final year of a 3-year LLB course.
- Also open to scholars and professors of law.
- This is open to Indians and foreign nationals.
How to Apply?
Interested students are requested to email their:
- Updated CV
- Published or Unpublished research paper
- Please indicate if you have any past experience in any of the 2 topics.
- To researchwingforlaabh[at]gmail.com with the subject Application for the post of Research Fellow.
Last date to Apply: 14th July 2020
The duration of the fellowship will be for 4 to 6 months. (depending on when the project is completed)
The projects will start on the 16th of July, 2020. All the work will be done virtually.
- Stipend for the fellowship: Performance-based (this will be decided at the end of the fellowship)
- Fellowship Certificate: After successful completion, a certificate enlisting the contribution made by the research fellow will be provided.
- LOR: In case of exceptional work a Letter of Recommendation will be provided.
Abhishek: Head of the Research Wing at LAABh)
E-mail ID: [email protected]