About Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA)
The Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA) established in 1997 is a premier centre that focuses on research and policy advocacy in the field of environmental law. Building an environmental law database, effectively networking among all stakeholders, undertaking training and capacity development exercises, providing consultancy services and building an environmental law community are CEERA’s main objectives. It enjoys the support of the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change, other Ministries, international organizations, the Bar and the Bench in India.
LinkedIn: Click here.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity
CEERA is inviting applications for online internships for the months of June 2021 and July 2021.
The internship would involve in depth research in areas such as Contractual enforcement, Smart Contracts, Law & Technology, Urban Law and Governance, Environmental Law, Chemical Waste Management, Water Law and allied areas.
For more information on us visit our websites – www.nlspub.ac.in | www.nlsenlaw.org | www.nlsabs.com
CEERA invites applications from 3rd, 4th and 5th year students enrolled in recognised five-year law programs; 2nd and 3rd year students enrolled in recognised three-year law programs and students from recognised LL.M. programs.
Candidates should have a learning curve towards litigation research, drafting of agreements, petitions, RTI Applications, legal opinions, etc and should possess strong reading and writing skills.
Candidates must have a stable and strong broadband/internet connection to work remotely.
Duration of Internship
The online internship shall be for a minimum period of 4 weeks commencing from:
?First Batch : June 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021
Second Batch: July 1, 2021 to July 31, 2021
Interested candidates may send an e-mail to [email protected] along with the following documents:
(i) Curriculum Vitae,
(ii) A sample write up not exceeding 1000 words on or before May 26, 2021.
- Intern – Rule of Law, United Nations, New York (Apply Now)
- Intern – Legal Affairs at the United Nations, International Seabed Authority, Kingston, England (Apply Now)
- Legal Internship Opportunity with KS Legal & Associates: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Arthavat Law Offices: Apply by May 27
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Infracon, Mumbai (Apply by June 2)
- Legal Internship Opportunity with Stipend at Repos Energy Pvt. Ltd., Pune (Apply by June 2)
- Legal Internship Opportunity – Legal Trainee at Fractal