About Law Mentor-
Law Mentor is a comprehensive legal and trusted website for law students. The opportunities provided by us includes seminars, article writing competition, essay writing competition, law school fest, moot court competitions, blog writing competitions and various law school events conducted by Law Colleges/ Universities across all over India. It aims at elevating and promoting all legal events to approach the legal aspirants without any hitch.
About the competition-
Test of knowledge is Law Mentor’s 3rd Online National quiz competition on which recent cases and landmark cases along with recent amendments will be asked which will act as a great practice to boost your confidence in this examination season and it is to be held on 26th July 2020. The basic knowledge of the law is enough to participate in the Quiz organized by Law Mentor.
Format of Competition-
- Quiz shall take place online.
- It will include only Multiple Choice Questions.
- The participant can participate from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Date of the competition-
- July 26th, 2020
- Time – 2:00 P.M onwards
- Last Date to Register: 24th July, 2020.
RULES & REGULATIONS-
The competition shall have 50 questions on the topics:
Recent and landmark cases
- Time set will be of 30 minutes (half an hour).
- Every question carries 02 marks; there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Law Mentor to change or modify the same.
Open for all students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, diploma, PhD in any stream along with students preparing for any competitive examinations (UG CLAT, PG CLAT, IAS, IPS, IRS, Judiciary, NET etc) having passion for quizzes or will be appearing in any of the Competitive Examination.
Note: The School students shall be barred from participating in this competition.
- Cash Prize for the winner.
- E- certificate of merits to top 5 performers.
- E-certificate of participation shall be provided to every participant.
- Internship Opportunity at Law Mentor
Registration & Participation Procedure-
To register, fill the google form by clicking here. Click here
Candidates are required to fill the google form provided above, with the complete and correct details thereafter payment is required to be made on the specific payment mode provided below and send a proof of payment on the email id provided below. Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the competition.
A nominal fees of Rs. 150/- per participant is applicable for registration.
Bank – Axis Bank
Name of the holder – Garima Chaudhary
Account No. – 919010087045727
IFSC – UTIB0004330
NOTE – The registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Ms. Kakoli Nath: +91 6260062575
Ms. Nancy Garg: +91 81685 15340
Ms. Nancy Garg- +91 81685 15340
E-mail: [email protected]