ABOUT SOCIO-LEGAL FORUM
Content Writers: Socio-Legal Forum is a start-up that aims to provide a balance to the legal arena of the country by providing the nexus of the law regarding society. The primary objective for this is to educate the various protectors of justice in the country by providing them well- researched deliberations.It is a peer-reviewed website for the legal fraternity. We at the forum endeavor to assist the lawyers, law students, and the legal scholars as well as professors in an attempt to assist each other and strengthen the legal community as a whole through the means of blogs, journals, competitions, workshops, and events.
About the Work Profile/Job Description
- To write articles and blogs based on but not restricted on Socio-Legal Contemporary issues
- The intern is expected to write 4-5 blogs and 1 article in a month.
- The content submitted by the concerned person must be their original work.
Location: Online (Work from Home)
Who Can Apply/Eligibility
- Any student in his/her 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year of 5-year Law course and 2nd or 3rd year for 3-year Law course can apply.
- The students pursuing a masters degree in the field of law may also apply.
- Any student or person belonging to any other field may also apply given an inclination towards writing on the socio-legal aspects.
1 Month (Can be further extended for a period of 1 month based on Performance). – Content Writers
1. Certificate of Experience to Candidates who complete their Term.
2. Certificate of Appreciation to Candidates showcasing exceptional performance.
Stipend: The position is purely voluntary and no stipend will be given for the same. (Content Writers)
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Please send your CVs along with A Writing Sample to sociolegalforum[at]gmail.com and mention your name, contact number, year of study as well as your course, in the body of the email itself. The subject of the mail should be “Application for Content Writer”. (Content Writers)
Last Date to Apply: 4th September 2020
Contact Information: In Case of any queries feel free to reach us at sociolegalforum[at]gmail.com