ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Lawgical Hunt is a peer-reviewed non-profit organization, created by young legal scholars from various law universities with a vision to engage and contribute to the development of critical legal opinion. The website seeks to enroll legal enthusiasts with an aspiration to strive for the rule of law and justice by voicing out the concerns and innovative solutions for the ordinary people of this country.
We (Lawgical Hunt) are a platform that encourages the diversity of perspectives on the Courts, the Constitution, and the public policy in the country. Hence, we are committed to becoming an accessible platform for multifarious engagement with the law and other social sciences.
NATURE OF WORK
The person selected will be expected to complete their concerned responsibilities in an efficient and timely manner. (Lawgical Hunt)
Work from home
WHO CAN APPLY?
Law students/graduates/students from other fields having relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
1. Content writers
- Providing innovative legal content to our social media handles in text or video form.
- Writing analytical blogs/articles on current socio-legal issues for our audience as an when required.
2. Graphic Designers
- Prior knowledge of poster designers platforms is a plus point.
- Designing innovative posters for our social media handles and future events.
Note : The applicants are required to send self made poster on “Blog Writing Competition” organised by Lawgical Hunt along with their application.
3. Website Managers
- Prior knowledge of wix and wordpress is required.
- Updating content and opportunities on our website on daily basis.
4. Student Editors
- Detailed Review of articles/blogs submissions received by us including checking grammatical mistakes, formatting guidelines, footnotes corrections and structural content flow.
Note : All above positions are purely voluntary in nature and no remuneration will be provided to you.
Note : The first month will be a probationary month after which the member can leave if they don’t wish to continue or organisation doesn’t find them suitable based upon their performance and commitment, their membership will be discontinued.
HOW TO APPLY
The applicant can send their application for concerned position can be sent on [email protected] with your CV and prior experience (if any) on or before 11:59 PM, 30th August 2020 with the subject “Membership Application for concerned position name“. The selected applicants will be called for telephonic/video interview for their final selection.
For further queries, please contact us on [email protected] or managerial head Prince Chandak (9509192819) through whatsapp only. (Lawgical Hunt)