ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) is a quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, e-Journal. IJALR provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
We aim to upgrade the level of interaction and discourse about contemporary issues of Law. IJALR welcomes contributions from all legal branches as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and in consonance with the submission guidelines.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) is a student run initiative that showcases submissions from lawyers, academicians, legal scholars and law students on various interdisciplinary issues related to law and policy. Our primary objective is to develop a sense of enthusiasm towards legal research among young law students and provide them with a platform to exhibit their skills in a way that is helpful to the legal fraternity across India.
In our endeavour, we will provide a range of opportunities to law students in India to hone their knowledge and legal research skills. We will attempt to host various competitions such as blog/article writing competitions, judgment writing competitions and the like to engage students in a range of highly effective activities which will supplement their academics as well as research skills.
Law students pursuing the five year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators.
Any topic related to law.
1. The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
2. The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
3. The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
4. A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
5. Co-Authorship is permitted to a maximum of three authors.
6. Copyright over the published shall vest with IJALR.
7. Full Names of all the author(s) must be given.
The IJALR invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1200-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2500-8000 words, including footnotes)
Note: Abstract should be upto 300 words only.
All the submissions submitted for the publication to IJALR must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.[Note: IJALR shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue]
All submissions must be mailed to [email protected] with the subject as “Paper Submission” along with declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original work of an author and previously and unpublished work of the author.
Email: [email protected] (for general queries).