We present to you our first webinar on the series – Organs of The Government.
Topic – Indian Judicial System: Evolution, Components And Structure
• History Of Judicial System
• Appointments In Judicial System
• Discussion On Sub Ordinate Courts And Courts In India
• Types Of Advocates And Councel.
Appointment, Process, Difference between PCSJ and HJS, Discussion on some relevant questions.
Duration – 2 Hours
Time – 3 pm.
Date – 30 August 2020 ( Sunday)
Fee – Free
For Certificates- 100
About The instructor
Advocate Prakarsh Pandey (Practicing Advocate Allahabad High Court, Lucknow Bench, Subordinate Courts and Tribunals in U.P)
•Practicing Advocate Allahabad High Court, Lucknow Bench, Subordinate Courts and Tribunals in U.P
• Standing Counsel at Narendra Dev Agricultural University
• Author of 3 best selling book i.e Lecture series on IPC, IEA and Advance legal drafting.
• Dealing with U.P memorial scam case.