Law is a dynamic field. There are constant amendments, various interpretations and conflicting judgments. It is a field that requires continuous adaptations to all the changing circumstances.
LexSpectre is an initiative by aspiring students with an aim to enhance legal knowledge. We have a full-fledged team of writers who are working hard to bring into light the changing circumstances in the legal world and acquaint our readers with all the information through articles, news updates and posts which will help them learn and keep them updated.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
LexSpectre has come up with an excellent opportunity for the legal folks by organizing its very First Article Writing Competition on contemporary legal issues related to Indian Constitution. The aim of the competition is to further the brilliant flow of ideas by young legal minds who possess a zeal for research, analytical approach and profound thinking along with a writing aptitude.
CONTEMPORARY LEGAL ISSUES RELATED TO INDIAN CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.
1. Open for any student pursuing 3 or 5 year Law Course.
2. Co-authorship allowed of maximum 2 authors. The co-authors may be from the same or two different institutions.
Your articles will have to be short and concise and are to be submitted in Word Document. The following are some points, you’ll need to have in your articles along with strict adherence to the format:
- Name of the article
- Description of article (2-3 lines)
- Body of Article (word limit – 1500-2000 Words)
a. The body of your article should consist of some legal provisions, sections of an Act, a precedent judgement showing the way the act or section has been interpreted by the court, etc. This is to provide a solid base for the content. The body can contain more than 3 sub-parts or divisions based on your research.
b. Secondly, the conclusion is where you are to express your opinions, critiques or just summarize the entirety of your research in your own words.
- Only Endnotes allowed. Further references can be put after the Conclusion.
- Plagiarism strictly prohibited (allowed up-to 20%)
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font Size – 12
- Alignment – Justified
- Brief description of the writer (2-3 lines containing the name of the institutions, year of study)
*Articles that do not adhere to the format and guidelines will not be accepted, further no Certificate of Participation will be awarded.
All participants must register themselves by paying a nominal fee for –
Single Author – Rs 50/- only
Co- Author – Rs 80/- only
Google Form Link- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The modes of payment are as prescribed below –
Phonepe / GooglePay / BHIM / on the number – 9404446582, 77748 67271
NOTE – The screenshot of payment is to be attached in the Google form.
- 1st Winner – 500 Rs + E- Certificate of Merit + Publication on Website + Internship Opportunity with LexSpectre
- 2nd Winner- 300Rs + E- Certificate of Merit + Publication on Website + Internship Opportunity with LexSpectre
- 3rd Winner – 200Rs + E- Certificate of Merit + Publication on Website + Internship Opportunity with LexSpectre
- Additionally apart from the winners, top 10 articles will be published on our website.
E- Certificate of participation will be awarded to each participant.
- Last date for Registration and Payment of fees and submission – 13th September
- Result Declaration – 18th September- (will be announced on the LexSpectre Instagram page.)
- Certificates will be awarded by – 20th September
Contact for any queries at-
Email – [email protected]
Contact Number – 9599176226 / 7774867271