Legal drafting can be defined as the synthesis of law and fact in a language form.
This is the essence of the Workshop. Drafting, in a legal sense, means an act of preparing the legal documents like notices, contracts, affidavits etc.
This workshop is one of it’s kind, here one would not only be enabled to learn the art but the workshop will also improve one’s knowledge of contract law and learn the necessary skills of writing clear and concise contracts.
• Drafting Principles
• Drafting of Deeds & Documents
• Drafting of Contracts
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
• Identify what a contract is, its purpose and significance
• Learn how to prepare a document keeping in mind its essentials
• Recognize the different types of documents, deeds and contract
• Draft a contract with important clauses
Adv. Jharna Jagtiani
Arbitrator, Mediator & Commercial Negotiator
Ms. Koyel Roy
Assistant Professor, Amity Law School, Kolkata
Registration Fees –
Date & Time
26th August 2020 to 28th August 2020
5pm to 7pm
MS. NITISHA GANATRA
+91 7099 399 687
MS. ANUSHKA OJHA
+91 9958 928 467
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE