In the fond memory of Late Gopal Ganesh Agarkar, DES’s Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College organises a State Level Inter collegiate debate competition. The previous editions have proved to be an enriching experience for the participants. This edition also guarantees stellar adjudication core, better motions, two days of enthralling debates, and all in all a great experience.
Considering the COVID – 19 Pandemic, this year the college has taken the efforts to organize the competition in an online manner.
Topics: Debate Competition
For Preliminary Round (4th September 2020) are as follows:
- Nepotism is a bedrock of social existence
- Expel the dragon?
- Covid 19: Pandemic or Bio Warfare
- Human Identity is now recognised only through social platforms.
For Final Round (5th September 2020):
- Virtual classroom is the academic future of next generation.
Dates: 4th September & 5th September 2020
Mode of Language: English or Marathi.
Students of Undergraduate or post-graduate (regular or external) affiliated to any University WITHIN MAHARASHTRA (State Level Competition) including open University can participate in the competition, where the age of the participant should not exceed 25 year.
Registration fee is Rs 600/- per team.
Registration is OPEN till 27th August 2020.
Prior Confirmation is MUST. Please Contact the Co-ordinators for Registration.
- Winners: Rs 7,000/- Cash & E-Certificate.
- Runner’s Up: Rs 5,000/- Cash & E-Certificate.
- Best Speaker: Rs 2,000/- Cash & E-Certificate
- Consolation Prize: Rs 2000/- Cash & E-Certificate.
- Special Appreciation Prize (Total 4 from Preliminary Round): Rs 500/- Cash & E-Certificate.
For Registration process and any other queries –
Chirag Dave: +91-8237399787
Atharva Bangale: +91-7030558834
Aditya Bendre: +91-8805814559
Shubhankar Malegaonkar: +91-9922728615