Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 30 , 2021
Corporate Lawyer, Dozee,Bengaluru (PQE- 2-3 Years)
Dozee is looking for a corporate lawyer with 2-3 years’ experience in contract and company law (medico-legal experience a bonus, not mandatory)
No. Of : 1
Salary: As per industry’s standard
Post: Full Time
Address:#40, Ground & Mezzanine Floor, CMH Road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru – 560038
Application Procedure: Email resume at [email protected]
Senior Associate – Banking and Finance practice,Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai(PQE- 4 – 5 Years)
Senior Associate in the Banking and Finance practice of the Firm, with about 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Well rounded transactional experience in all forms of financing transactions, both domestic as well as offshore, including structured debt
- Good communication skills – both verbal and writtenAbility to manage and execute multiple transactions
- Collaborative working style
How to Apply
Associate,Gravitas Legal,New Delhi (PQE- 1-2 years)
About the job
Gravitas Legal is looking for an Associate to join its Corporate & Commercial team.
Office location: New Delhi
Experience required: 1-2 years
Essential functions and responsibilities:
– Drafting and vetting of all transactional documents such as joint venture agreement, shareholders agreement, and share purchase agreement.
– Drafting opinions on legal matters, including under SEBI and Corporate laws, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, and Labour laws.
– Conducting legal due diligence and preparation of relevant reports.
– Attending negotiation meetings/conferences with seniors and revising the agreements based on the discussion.
– Knowledge about commercial and contractual issues in a contract.
– Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
– Ability to distill potentially complex issues into a clear explanation to someone with no prior knowledge.
– Motivated, high-potential performer with good interpersonal skills.
– Attention to detail and ability to maintain timelines.
Interested candidates to send their CV to [email protected] with the subject line – “CV for Corporate & Commercial | New Delhi”
Associate (General IP),ALG India Law Offices LLP,New Delhi ( PQE- 1-3 Years)
Number of Open Positions: 3 (Three)
Designation: Associate (General IP)
Eligibility: LL.B. Degree
Experience : 1-3 years of Law Practice
The right candidate –
· Is passionate about Intellectual Property, with strong critical thinking, communication and articulation skills
· Has high levels of attention to details,
· Proactive and has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
· Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize sensibly
Attorneys of the firm are practicing advocates on a retainer with the law practice of the firm, not employees in a job on salary. All attorney positions are full time and exclusive positions with the firm.
How to Apply
Associate, DSK Legal, Mumbai (PQE 1-3 Years)
We have openings in our Dispute Resolution & Insolvency team.
Position : Associate
Experience: 0-3 years
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to the HR at [email protected]
Research Associate,CLPR,Mumbai (PQE-3-4 Years)
DGM/ GM- Legal,DmartIndia, Powai(PQE -15+ Years)
Hiring for DGM/ GM- Legal for one of our E-Commerce Subsidiary.
Incumbent must have 15+years experience in Property Due Diligence and Good knowledge on land related laws, real estate acquisition, legal due diligence on a PAN India basis.
Job Location: Powai & Thane
How to Apply
Interested Candidates please share their resumes on [email protected]
Assistant Manager (Law),ANDHRA PRADESH STATE FINANCIAL CORPORATION,Hyderabad (PQE- N/A Years)
1st Class Bachelor or Post Graduate Degree in Law in Business / Commercial Laws from a recognized university with min. 60% marks.
Proficiency in MS Office is required.
Min. of 3 years Bar experience in practicing Business and allied Civil Laws in High Court / Dist. Court / Debt Recovery
Tribunal is essential.
Experience as a Law Officer in a Commercial Bank /
Financial Institutions will be preferred. Working knowledge in Telugu is essential.
How to Apply
JAG Entry,Indian Army,New Delhi (PQE-N/A Years)
Read the Official Notification here.
21 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (Born not earlier than
02 Jan 1995 and not later than 01 Jan 2001; both dates inclusive).
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2
examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India
How to Apply
Legal Intern cum Associate,RSLO & Advocates, Delhi(PQE 4-6 Years)
We RSLO and Advocates are hiring Legal intern cum Associate for our Energy Law (Electricity Regulatory), ISDA-Derivative documentations, Criminal & other practice areas. The selected candidate will be part of our on goings cases related to Energy matters, Tariff Disputes, Commercial Disputes, FM, Change in Law related disputes, drafting & vetting of Derivative documentations, Criminal cases (Sec 138 of NI Act, White Color crimes, Commercial crimes etc) work etc pending before CERC/APTEL/SC/ District Court,/ HCs / CP, ED and/or RBI etc .
Only Final year/ 5th year, VI sem LL.B students need to apply. Because it will be contractual position for 1 year post qualification. Candidate will be subjected to 1 year extendable Bond of Rs 1 lakhs, as we will be investing heavily on his/her professional development.
Period: 1 year (commencing from January-Feb, 2022)
Type: 1 year full time contractual
Mode: Hybrid mode
Certificate : Experience letter will be given
Stipend cum Salary: Till LL.B Completion and Bar Council registration -Stipend, post Registration Retainer-ship in between Rs. 10,000- Rs 30,000 pm plus perks.
Selection: based upon RSLO assessment.
HOW TO APPLY
a) Please send your express & un conditional consent letter to aforesaid terms along with CV.
b) Please share your motivation for position along with CV.
Please Share your CV with information required in Point a) & b) [email protected]
Legal Counsel,Replicon, Karnataka ( PQE -3-5 Years)
What you’ll do:
Draft, review, negotiate, execute customer contracts including RFP’s, Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statements of Work and other legal documents which are relevant to a SaaS based model of business.
Monitoring and governance of contracts including maintaining the contracts master knowledge base which will contain non-standard clauses.
The successful candidate will also, from time to time, provide support in relation to more complex legal arrangements relating to other business affairs of the company.
Ability to effectively represent Replicon’s contractual position during on-call negotiations with customers.
Prioritise and manage workload effectively, recognising frequent quick turn-around requirements.
Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility, while being mentored by experienced Legal and Finance teams.
Law Degree from an accredited university.
Minimum 3-5 years of post-qualification experience specifically in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating SaaS contracts.
Experience gained in a multi-national company or reputed law firm with significant exposure to supporting SaaS based corporate and commercial work.
Ability to apply legal principles and product knowledge in a commercial transaction to achieve closure.
Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact responsibly, effectively, and efficiently with all levels of stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
Ability to identify and articulate own areas of improvement in terms of knowledge and personal competency and use other team members or external resources to fill these gaps.
Experience operating in multiple technology platforms, proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint required, experience in DocuSign Reports or similar electronic signature application is a plus.
Strong process orientation and good analytical skills.
How to Apply
Legal Associate,Suipotens Law Office,Noida
Job Profile for Legal Associate with Suipotens Law Office would be as under:-
- Complete Management of Filing of Applications/Petitions with District Court of Gatam Buddh Nagar, UP-RERA/Appellate, Delhi District Courts, Delhi High Court, NCLT/NCLAT-New Delhi, Allahabad High Court & Supreme Court of India (including management at Registry Section w.r.t. timely curing the defects and getting matters listed for hearing at concerned Courts)
- Complete Co-ordination with the team members w.r.t. the matters prepared and filed, then regarding their listing and then hearing. Complete end-to-end coordination with the in-house team members and clients.
- Complete Management of attending the matters with Sr. or Arguing Counsels before the concerned Courts and briefing them the matter before the date of hearing.
- Assisting the Arguing Counsels with the preparation of cases along with coordination with in-house team members w.r.t. such cases to be prepared and argued before the concerned Courts.
- Meeting with clients/assisting clients in clarification of doubts/preparation of cases in said respect in consultation and coordination with in-house management/senior partners of firm.
- Drafting/Pleading, Appearances, Legal Research Aptitude, Commutation/Travelling, Good Interpersonal Skills and fluency in English shall remain essential elements of the prospective candidate.
How to Apply
Legal Manager,KFin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,Hyderabad (PQE -4-7 Years)
Looking for a Legal Resource with 4-7 years of experience ay Hyderabad for our company
The indicative role is Replying to Letters and Notices received from government agencies like SEBI, UIDAI, PFRDA, RBI, ED, Income Tax, GST, CBI, ACB, etc.; Addressing Investor Grievances escalated to Compliance Team; Maintaining Compliance Tracker and keep it updated on periodic basis for compliance with laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and circulars including that of SEBI, UIDAI, PFRDA, RBI, PMLA/FIU, Contract Labour, Shops & Establishment Act, Employment Laws, et cetera; Providing advisory on Compliance related matters to Business Verticals & Corporate Functions; Supporting Regulatory Inspections and Audits; Liaise with Regulators, Auditors, Depositories, NSE, BSE and other governmental bodies; Maintaining Central Repository of Regulations, Legal Updates, Circulars and Notifications in Internal Systems, and appraising the Business Verticals of the Legal Updates; Supporting the Operations Team in ensuring that the debarring of Investors as like SEBI. required Regulators; Provide support in Fraud Prevention Management.
How to Apply
Legal Counsel – Contracts & Operations,Eleve Media – An Influencer Marketing Platform Co.,Gurugram (PQE – N/A Years)
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex client contracts, master service agreements/documentation, reviewing for risk identification and managing/mitigation, and other legal matters. Developing formats /templates for various contracts.
· Due Diligence for acquisition of content, production of content, highlighting risks involved, and close all documentation and agreements towards this purpose.
· The educating, implementing and enforcing the best practices and compliance requirements as part of the Legal and Business affairs.
· Structure effectively, draft, vet and negotiate the wide spectrum of media and technology agreements including KOLs/Influencers tie-up, content production, ad-server partnerships, content acquisition/distribution etc.
· Ensuring the company’s interest is well secured while handling agreements.
· Regular communication with respective business teams, identify and address legal issues associated with copyright protection and enforcement.Desired Skills & Competencies
· Thorough knowledge of intellectual property, entertainment and technology laws.
· Excellent drafting and negotiation skills. Should be able to use judgment, analyze facts and draw logical conclusions.
· The ability to analyze complex legal problems quickly and concisely.
· Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to tailor communication styles to diverse audiences.
· Understanding the changing nature of the media and digital industry and the copyright law regime.
· Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and can prioritize requests from multiple departments. Some dispute resolution experience would be desirable
· LLB / LLM degree with minimum 2-4 years of work experience preferably in the OTT/ Media/ Technology industry.
Section Head – Land and Legal,UltraTech Cement, Amreli (PQE – 5 to 7 Years)
Job Location : Gujarat Cement Works- Kovaya, Taluka- Rajula, District: Amreli
Designation: Assistant Manager
Qualification : MSW/ LLB / LLM
Job Experience : 5 to 7 yrs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiation with Land Owner for Compensation, Measuring, marking, surveying, and also ensuring non agriculture clearance of land to be acquired.
- Registration and changes of names of the acquired land.
- Obtaining possession of purchased land.
- Acquiring Virgin Land from local villagers for mines
- To face villager’s problems, job Problems, work order problems and Govt. work Problems
Legal Manager,Krishvi, Bangalore Urban(PQE – n/a Years)
About the job
1. Title opinions
2. Reading and understanding land related documents
3. Obtaining documents from relevant government offices
5. All legal requirements with regards to residential development.
Legal Associate,Pickrr, Gurugram(PQE – 1-2 Years)
Job Responsibilities :
– Legal Documentation – Drafting and negotiating all the legal agreements.
– Reviewing legal agreements as per business requirements.
– Monitoring of Legal contracts to ensure all compliances both by Pickrr and counterparty in executed legal contracts
– To handle legal disputes as and when required, negotiation with clients in relation to disputes, arbitration, managing disputes in court.
– Liaison with legal counsel to form a considered opinion with a view to enhancing business potential.
– Experience in Due Diligence from a legal perspective.
– Qualification – LLB
– Experience – 1-2 years.
– Must have very strong contract drafting and negotiation experience.
– Excellent communication & presentation skills.
-Designation- Legal Assosiacte
– CTC- upto 5 lacs
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here